+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

landing questions - PMM please reply

smvijay

Star Member
Jul 28, 2005
ETATS-UNIS
Hello,

I am landing at Toronto airport on friday evening. I am carrying a suitcase with me and a travel bag. I will be coming back to US and move sometime later in the year with all my other stuff, which is not much. I am not planning to fillout a goods to follow. I have an US bank account with the required funds in it. Please tell me what forms I have to fill out and take with me. Also will an US bank statement would suffice during the entry?

Please help me.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

smvijay said:
Hello,

I am landing at Toronto airport on friday evening. I am carrying a suitcase with me and a travel bag. I will be coming back to US and move sometime later in the year with all my other stuff, which is not much. I am not planning to fillout a goods to follow. I have an US bank account with the required funds in it. Please tell me what forms I have to fill out and take with me. Also will an US bank statement would suffice during the entry?

Please help me.
1. Your other "stuff" should be on a goods to follow list B4 and B4a
2. A printout on the day of landing showing sufficient funds from a US bank is fine.
3. YOu need your passport with COPR and if you are carrying over 10K you must report it to the US and Canada.

PMM