+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445


Discussion in 'Settlement Issues' started by MahmoudA, May 18, 2006.

  1. Hi

    I have got the immigration, my immigration province are Ontario – Toronto, I would like to make landing, I guess first I should go to Toronto, then I would like to visit my aunt in Montréal and spend some times there, can I give my aunt address in Montréal (since I don't have address in Toronto ) to immigration office in the airport to send me the PR card, and can I register my social security number in Montréal, or I need to do it in Toronto?

  2. Re: :(


    YOu may have a problem with the PR card address, wait to you get an address, if it going to Montreal and input it on line. The SIN should not be a problem.

  3. then i can't put address in Montreal, what about address in Ontario - Mississauga ?

Share This Page