15-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
Hi All,

Finally, after arrival of my PR month back, planning to land in Toronto in next week (28th May). Luckily got an offer from current employer(In India) itself to get deputed & work for existing client in Markham, Ontario, Canada (30 min from Toronto). So, I will travelling on my PR but there will be ready project at client location to work upon through my current employer (Deputation).

As, I haven't seen such situation so far in this forum, I would request senior members specially qorax/rocky/other seniors.. to advise if anything I needs to take care of. I will be still following all the checklists to carry all required documents, goods to follow etc. etc. I am also carry some good amount of currency < $10K along with US Bank statement (HSBC) in case IO asks for POF to avoid any hassels..

Guys - can you pls let me know that should I have to mention IO that - have travelled on my PR but will continue to work in Canada for existing employer/client. would there be any issue if I mention this to them ? or it is OK to say ?

Thanks in advance..
Mitul

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdarji said:
Hi All,

Finally, after arrival of my PR month back, planning to land in Toronto in next week (28th May). Luckily got an offer from current employer(In India) itself to get deputed & work for existing client in Markham, Ontario, Canada (30 min from Toronto). So, I will travelling on my PR but there will be ready project at client location to work upon through my current employer (Deputation).

As, I haven't seen such situation so far in this forum, I would request senior members specially qorax/rocky/other seniors.. to advise if anything I needs to take care of. I will be still following all the checklists to carry all required documents, goods to follow etc. etc. I am also carry some good amount of currency < $10K along with US Bank statement (HSBC) in case IO asks for POF to avoid any hassels..

Guys - can you pls let me know that should I have to mention IO that - have travelled on my PR but will continue to work in Canada for existing employer/client. would there be any issue if I mention this to them ? or it is OK to say ?

Thanks in advance..
Mitul
Great you work already. Well no not at all. It will not be a problem. Just answer the questions asked by IO correctly that you applied under FSW-1 category and all. Do not mention about the job which you have got. Best of luck on your landing. Which flight you taking ?

mdarji

Jul 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2009
AOR Received.
15-09-2009
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
28-01-2010
Med's Done....
15-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
Hi Rocky - Thanks for your reply..

What I am planning to do, will be answering normally all the Que asked by IO, when he will be asking for settlement fund - I will show my currently which is < $10K and US Bank Statement - if that suffice will not give any clue abt my job & all that. In case if IO drill down it more and asks that this fund would not be sufficient & all that - then will let him know abt the forex have received from company and show him deputation letter (saying monthly will be getting X amt) & all that.. What do you say ? Is it ok ?

@ticketing : ticketing has been arranged by company.. Unfortunately flight is Air India - AHD - BOM - LHR - TORONTO... How abt you ? when are you flying ?