+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing interview

Siri9

Feb 1, 2019
hello

I applied for pr under cec after my submission i got married so i updated cic and submitted my spouse docs according to cic instructions as well. Now i received a invitation for landing interview at etobicoke but my spouse did not receive any, and he is in India! Why he dint receive anything ? Please help thanks

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Did they acknowledge your addition of your husband? Did he go for medical examination?

When did you add him to your application and how long after that did you get the landing interview?

Siri9

Feb 1, 2019
Did they acknowledge your addition of your husband? Did he go for medical examination?

When did you add him to your application and how long after that did you get the landing interview?

They even added my husband online to my cic account i can see him as my dependent

Siri9

Feb 1, 2019
I added him in feb and in march they gave acknowledgement and we had already submited the medicals with all d docs intially

Siri9

Feb 1, 2019
Did he do the medical exam?

Did you add him as an accompanying or non-accompanying dependent?

Yes he did medicals i added as an accompanying dependent!
But he is overseas he is not in canada

Does usually in the landing letter does they include spouse too in

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Then give it a few days. These things are not done at the same time. They are not instant. It is now a weekend and he will receive nothing over the weekend.