+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing Interview at CIC Scarborough

Waiting21

Oct 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I am waiting for the Landing interview letter from CIC Scarborough Office.
My decision was made on 20 August.
Its now about two months and no response from CIC Scarborough for the Landing interview.
Is there anybody waiting for the Landing interview letter.
Regards

Waiting21

Oct 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Landing Interview at CIC Scarborough Timeline

Its now more than Two months and still no response from CIC Scarborough.

Sandro

Oct 9, 2013
Same here,its very annoying..Cant get my head around how this things works,its just does not make sense at all...

Waiting21

Oct 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sandro said:
Same here,its very annoying..Cant get my head around how this things works,its just does not make sense at all...
Could you please share your timeline.

Sandro

Oct 9, 2013
Try and call CIC my time line won't help much..They will give you the answers,I got my decision made in September but from what i been reading i should have the letter by now,so it kind of worry me....

Waiting21

Oct 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC says that its taking 3 months for Scarborough landing interview after the Decision Made status.
I was asking just to have a comparison which could help.

Sandro

Oct 9, 2013
They are giving you wrong information..It takes two months to send out that letter,you need to escalate the issue cause you have waited already over two months..My decision was made on 6 September..

Waiting21

Oct 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For information of applicants, please note that CIC Scarborough usually takes around two months to issue landing interview call letters these days. The same happened in my case as well.
My whole process from "Decision Made" until "Landing Interview" at CIC Scarborough took 11 weeks.
Good luck to all applicants

yawdie

Dec 4, 2013
i have a landing interview in the next few weeks, i just wanna know what is the dress code (if there is any) or should i just wear whatever i want?