+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing in Toronto April'16

caba4blue

Apr 29, 2013
KINGSLEY JOHN said:
I am landing in Toronto hopefully by first week of May 2016 if I get my visa on time.
Are you Landing as a Perm Res or are you arriving on a Visa?

If you are on a Visa you will need to plan to apply for Perm Res as soon as you arrive as this process has been taking quite some time with many people having to go through the process of extending their original visa conditions!

salmit

Jun 6, 2014
Hi all, I am landing on April 10th! Can any one guide me about the forms needed to be filled prior to save time?
Is there any specific form of the Accompanying list of goods or I can formulate on a word document?
Thanks!

caba4blue

Apr 29, 2013
salmit said:
Hi all, I am landing on April 10th! Can any one guide me about the forms needed to be filled prior to save time?
Is there any specific form of the Accompanying list of goods or I can formulate on a word document?
Thanks!
if you have been sent all your paperwork then you should have everything you need, you will need your passports etc - you should document everything you are bringing over with you however if you are getting your items shipped then your shipping company should have already sorted this with you.
On entry via air you will be given a customs card anyway that you will fill out, as you go through security you will tell them you are landing and they will mark this card for you to go to immigration. At this point you will have your interview and also be asked about any items you are bringing with you - they will them mark this on your customs card who will either wish to check your baggage or will allow you through

KINGSLEY JOHN

Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 -12-2014
Doc's Request.
Hospital BC and Immunization cards for Children; Updated PCC
AOR Received.
23-02-2014
Med's Request
4-09-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
caba4blue said:
Are you Landing as a Perm Res or are you arriving on a Visa?

If you are on a Visa you will need to plan to apply for Perm Res as soon as you arrive as this process has been taking quite some time with many people having to go through the process of extending their original visa conditions!
Landing as a permanent residence