+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LANDING IN MONTREAL FIRST WEEK IN DECEMBER.

Lammyboy

Jul 11, 2012
Hi All,
I am landing in first week December,2015. I need a 2BR apartment in a Low Crime area in Montreal, where my kids can get a good school. Does anyone have any suggestions????

next2015

Nov 18, 2014
Lammyboy said:
Hi All,
I am landing in first week December,2015. I need a 2BR apartment in a Low Crime area in Montreal, where my kids can get a good school. Does anyone have any suggestions????
hi lammyboy,
did you land successfully? please share your landing experience at the POE and how you resolved the accommodation issue. I'll be landing early next year so...

Thank you

crusadecanada

Jul 5, 2014
we too landing in feb at montreal, kindly let us share our experiences regarding montreal housing and kids education espacially english medium one.

can be added to whatsapp at 9899597191.

regards

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
crusadecanada said:
we too landing in feb at montreal, kindly let us share our experiences regarding montreal housing and kids education espacially english medium one.

can be added to whatsapp at 9899597191.

regards
Where are you landing from?

I believe west island is a good start for "English" speaking areas. Also, depends where you have a job ; if you want to live close to the job.

next2015

Nov 18, 2014
shootingstar said:
Where are you landing from?

I believe west island is a good start for "English" speaking areas. Also, depends where you have a job ; if you want to live close to the job.
Hi shooting star

Is NDG, pointe-claire and beaconsfield in the west island area?
Also, does the west island area offer job opportunities (professional, trades etc), that favor english speakers?
Lastly, for a family of 3 (2 adults and a child), what in your view would be a reasonable expenditure per month on the basic items( accomodation, internet, power, water and food)?

Kindly advise. Thanks

Lammyboy

Jul 11, 2012
Hello guys, sorry I did not get back to you guys. I am really enjoying Montreal, stayed in a hotel for 2 weeks, RCCG Manranatha Chapel's Pastor Omololu Abiodun really helped settle me in. I've started french school organized by Midi, now in 2nd level and seriously still searching for a job.
For more insights, I am setting up a group on whatsapp, +1 514-710-5895. Hit me up if you need any advise and how to settle in.
I've rented an apartment in Lachine, kids are in school, completed starting a business course, paid for by the government, completed my tax for FY2015, gotten my PR and Medical assurance cards, and I've gotten my driver's license as well.

Reactions: smsayem