Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
06/08/2010, Edmonton
Hi,

I live and work in US and i will be going to Edmonton to land this june 7th. My concern is i am going there for only 2 days just to land and then will be back to US. is there a possibility that the Visa officer may not apply for my PR at the port of entry when he/she determines that i will be leaving canada in 2 days? Ofcoz i am not going to take the initiative to crack the fact that i will be leaving in 2 days but if they ask i have to tell them. then what to do? did anyone face this type of situation? i cant leave my work here and stay there for 2 months to get the pr card.

For proof of funds, can i just take the recent letter from bank showing how much cash i have in bank or i need to take POF in the form of cash, travellers check and certified bank check only.

My other question. When i list the goods to follow can i put my car also in the list even though the car is not yet paid off full as its a brand new one from last year. So in that situation is my car eligible to be listed in the goods to follow items for now and then when i actually move to Canada i will pay the car off to take with me? Please advise