+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LANDING IN CANADA ??? -All You Need To Know.

soulseek

Mar 29, 2017
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Med's Request
19/08/2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05/09/2016
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/2016
LANDED..........
21/06/2017

I had a look at the post and seems very useful - though my only question is, this list was posted back in 2010 so is it still valid/an updated list? i am sure something might have changed in 7 years so just wanted to check, I may be wrong - looking to complete my landing next weekend so any information i could get on this topic would be very useful

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
I had a look at the post and seems very useful - though my only question is, this list was posted back in 2010 so is it still valid/an updated list? i am sure something might have changed in 7 years so just wanted to check, I may be wrong - looking to complete my landing next weekend so any information i could get on this topic would be very useful
Much info given in that thread is still useful. I don't know if a subtle change has been there or not.
But, it depends on which info you want to have about. I mean the rates for rentals might have been changed by now, but the procedures for landing etc should be more or less the same.

prince_nsu

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
Dear Friends,

I am planning to make my first landing to Toronto during July as I have received the Visa early this year. I will stay there for a month only. Can anyone please help me with the information -
1. What are the activities I must complete within my stay (i.e. PR Card, Bank account etc. and what else)?
2. What is the landing procedure I have to complete in the airports? Do I need to submit any form? Do I need to show any proof of fund or List of Goods?
Please help
thanks in advance.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Dear Friends,

I am planning to make my first landing to Toronto during July as I have received the Visa early this year. I will stay there for a month only. Can anyone please help me with the information -
1. What are the activities I must complete within my stay (i.e. PR Card, Bank account etc. and what else)?
2. What is the landing procedure I have to complete in the airports? Do I need to submit any form? Do I need to show any proof of fund or List of Goods?
Please help
thanks in advance.
The first page of this thread has got all you need, friend. Just follow it.

Reactions: prince_nsu

anthonydebo

Oct 23, 2012
Good day House. Thanks for the information provided on this forum, it has indeed helped my landing process. my family and i finally landed in Canada safely yesterday. Can someone please advice me on how to update IRCC with the address to send my PR card.

Thanks.

LS518

May 26, 2017
Hi House, I am applying as a PR and I will have me med. exam. in next week. How long usually I will get my visa and document? On top of that, if the PR visa and document is issued, can I still come to Canada as a tourist (like for 2 weeks and go back) without landing? Many thanks.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi House, I am applying as a PR and I will have me med. exam. in next week. How long usually I will get my visa and document? On top of that, if the PR visa and document is issued, can I still come to Canada as a tourist (like for 2 weeks and go back) without landing? Many thanks.
You will have to check the online processing time for your visa office. Yes, you come to Canada as a tourist.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day House. Thanks for the information provided on this forum, it has indeed helped my landing process. my family and i finally landed in Canada safely yesterday. Can someone please advice me on how to update IRCC with the address to send my PR card.

Thanks.
Phone them.

RougeNoir

Mar 10, 2017
All goods that we carry, either 'on person' or 'following' needs to be 'listed' in form B4 / B4A, separately. These forms are available in the CBSA website, link given below:
http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4-eng.pdf
Hello,
I will be landing on June 16th in Canada and this page helped me a lot. Thank you very much!
Sadly the link to forms B4/B4A does not work.
Can someone link it to me again?

And I have a question about those form......I'll be just bringing things with me.
So do I need to list every item? Like red shirt, blue shirt etc....... or is it enough if I write 10 t-shirts? ;)
I'm a bit confused by this. lol Sorry.

chotu123

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Nomination.....
10-01-2015
IELTS Request
with app
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-09-2015
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Hi

I did my short landing back in May 2016 but I am returning to canada this June

I cant find the Goods to Follow B4 form anywhere. Has the form changed? Also is it compulsory to submit this at immigration upon landing or can i just drop it at the airport at any given day while im in Canda?

Plz guide

min1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
please help me with formalities me and spouse are landing for short term so we might just carry few clothes and documents ,i have few gold jewelries which i wear.for 3 months stay should i carry stove and few pickles and rice etc .can i come and buy these in canada .
also in future planning to bring foll items
1.pressure cooker
2.stiching machine.
3.iron box
4.hair dryer.straightner etc
i have few doubts should we carry money (pof ) first time can i use travellers cheques etc.should all items be mentioned in b4 form.can i tell them this is short landing.