+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LANDING IN CANADA ??? -All You Need To Know.

maverick_stallion

Feb 18, 2010
qorax said:
I'm a Security & Safety Consultant.
Dear Qorax,

Thanx a ton again and wow nice to know you are a security and safety consultant its sounds pretty interesting i also heard some where on the site that you belong to our INDIAN FORCES are you into forensics by any chance related to banking that again is a very very interesting field....

Wishing you great luck in your business venture may God grant you early and abundant success esp for helping so many new comers.

bhaveshenee

Oct 23, 2009
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2010
Duttaji,
Your reply to the repeated question is always very polite. I have seen people asking again and again on B4 form. But still ur reply are very polite, genuine, and decent.
This shows your greatness.....

Regards,
Trivedi B K

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
maverick_stallion said:
Dear Qorax,

Thanx a ton again and wow nice to know you are a security and safety consultant its sounds pretty interesting i also heard some where on the site that you belong to our INDIAN FORCES are you into forensics by any chance related to banking that again is a very very interesting field....

Wishing you great luck in your business venture may God grant you early and abundant success esp for helping so many new comers.
Dear Mav,

I'm a Certified Crime Investigator & Forensic Analyst. Besides a Licensed Security Manager of Dubai Police. I'm not strictly into Banking, though Fraud is my Forte. Projects on which takes me around the Globe.

Yes, I'm an Ex-Indarmy Officer.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bhaveshenee said:
Duttaji,
Your reply to the repeated question is always very polite. I have seen people asking again and again on B4 form. But still ur reply are very polite, genuine, and decent.
This shows your greatness.....

Regards,
Trivedi B K
Thanks BK,

I have no right to be impolite to anyone. Besides, I've seen so much harshness of life, that I chose to be sanitized.

U r a nice soul too.
Qorax

bhaveshenee

Oct 23, 2009
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2010
its mirror replica duttaji, u find all others good because u are good....

;D ;)

nars

Apr 23, 2010
Phil
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2009
AOR Received.
18-11-2009
File Transfer...
25-11-2009
Med's Request
04-05-2010
Med's Done....
21-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2010
LANDED..........
August! Kakain ako ng isnow!!!
qorax said:
Cross-Border Currency or Monetary Instruments Report and Personal Effects Accounting Document:
U don't need to fill the Form E677 (http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e677.pdf). The BSO @ the POE will do the needful.

Watch @ B4: Goods to Follow or Goods Accompanying List:
Unless it's Rolex or the like or a jewelry time-piece, u don't need to file it in the B4. Thus, no pics issue here. For more on the B4, read here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/form-b4-goods-to-followaccompanying-list-how-to-t44793.0.html
Thanks dear. :)

maverick_stallion

Feb 18, 2010
qorax said:
Though the laptops r generally not inspected for software, however why to take a chance?
Dear Qorax,

I am also facing the same prob with my lap top what should i do to get windows installed once i am in canada is it too costly to buy the software there pl guide...i am also not thinking of carrying a pirated cd for installation pl guide...help...

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
maverick_stallion said:
Dear Qorax,

I am also facing the same prob with my lap top what should i do to get windows installed once i am in canada is it too costly to buy the software there pl guide...i am also not thinking of carrying a pirated cd for installation pl guide...help...
As I replied earlier, Pirated Softwares r illegal here, as in all nations. And Canada is a highly developed country... Have stringent rules against it. Nonetheless, again as in most countries, illegitimate downloads r yet rampant here.

But, it sure is Risky. Besides, the originals r not so pricy nowadays & comes with loads of other (newer) features. I'd advice u to invest in the originals. Either from your homeland or after coming here.

aybee

Nov 2, 2009
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-October-2009
IELTS Request
overall - 8 (7 above in each)
LANDED..........
5-July-2010
qorax said:
As I replied earlier, Pirated Softwares r illegal here, as in all nations. And Canada is a highly developed country... Have stringent rules against it. Nonetheless, again as in most countries, illegitimate downloads r yet rampant here.

But, it sure is Risky. Besides, the originals r not so pricy nowadays & comes with loads of other (newer) features. I'd advice u to invest in the originals. Either from your homeland or after coming here.
Qorox,

I have my HP laptop that i got from Dubai. All software is original except the movies i downloaded from internet. Would that be a problem and will i need the bill for my laptop ?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
aybee said:
Qorox,

I have my HP laptop that i got from Dubai. All software is original except the movies i downloaded from internet. Would that be a problem and will i need the bill for my laptop ?
A. Couple of movies downloaded, u may take a chance. But, if it's heavily loaded, I'd advice u against it. However, kindly obtain others advice/s on it, as my opinion might be harsh, 'coz it's my business to check such things (part of my job).

B. No, u don't need the 'purchase invoice' of the notebook. Unless u r carrying a couple of them or more.

aybee

Nov 2, 2009
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-October-2009
IELTS Request
overall - 8 (7 above in each)
LANDED..........
5-July-2010
qorax said:
A. Couple of movies downloaded, u may take a chance. But, if it's heavily loaded, I'd advice u against it. However, kindly obtain others advice/s on it, as my opinion might be harsh, 'coz it's my business to check such things (part of my job).

B. No, u don't need the 'purchase invoice' of the notebook. Unless u r carrying a couple of them or more.
Thanks captain..!!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
PR Cards Arrival

Just for info... Our PR Cards arrived on Friday (25-6-2010), 43rd day of landing. All came together (Self, Spouse & 2 kids').

Qorax

WaitingForPR_09

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
January 2011
Congratulations Qorax... :)

qorax said:
PR Cards Arrival

Just for info... Our PR Cards arrived on Friday (25-6-2010), 43rd day of landing. All came together (Self, Spouse & 2 kids').

Qorax

amgra

Star Member
Jun 5, 2010
Montreal, QC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-Aug-2010
qorax said:
...Our PR Cards arrived on Friday (25-6-2010)
1000 congrats! it is good news, how is the envelope? did yo have to sign? were you exited?

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
qorax said:
PR Cards Arrival

Qorax
Congrats, so finally they are in hand, gr8