+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LANDING IN CANADA ??? -All You Need To Know.

dina07

Star Member
May 1, 2013
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-2010
IELTS Request
6.5 BANDS
Med's Request
22/02/2013
Med's Done....
01/03/2013
Interview........
WAIVED BY THE GRACE OF GOD
Passport Req..
22/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2013
LANDED..........
may be in Aug-Sep-2013
Thanks Leon a lot,

I am NOC - 4131 FSW

In which city u have landed? what r generally rents?

which city is good for Indians?

which time is convenient to land in Canada? I might come after August, so will it ok?

Ind2ca

Star Member
Feb 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4131/3111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan, 2010
IELTS Request
8.0 bands
Med's Request
June, 2012
Med's Done....
July, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
April, 2013
LANDED..........
June, 2013
zeecee said:
Hi ind2ca,

You can write as many things as you want. There is practically no time frame for them to be carried in and lastly you can take them in as many trips as you want.

Rgds
Zee
Thanks Zeecee for your prompt and highly informative reply.
You deserve a +1 :D
- Ind2ca

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dina07 said:
Thanks Leon a lot,

I am NOC - 4131 FSW

In which city u have landed? what r generally rents?

which city is good for Indians?

which time is convenient to land in Canada? I might come after August, so will it ok?
I am not Indian but if you go to a city like Toronto or Vancouver, you have a lot of Indians but if you go to a city like Calgary or Edmonton, you have fewer Indians but more jobs.

Coming after August is fine.

dina07

Star Member
May 1, 2013
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-2010
IELTS Request
6.5 BANDS
Med's Request
22/02/2013
Med's Done....
01/03/2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
22/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2013
LANDED..........
may be in Aug-Sep-2013
Hello LEON / SENIORS MEMBERS,

I have question regarding COPR form.

In COPR form they have mention SW-1 in category and in passport it is IM-1 is it ok. Application of filing was March-2010

D.Osman

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-March-2009
File Transfer...
?-Dec.2011
Med's Done....
12.Jun.2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23.Aug.2012
VISA ISSUED...
25 Sep.2012
LANDED..........
by the grace of God at 28th Nov.2012
Hi all, any one have information about Air transat (a Canadian airline) to choose for landing, it has the cheapest One-way fares, is it suitable for newcomers? please who have information to answer?

Ketevan

Mar 26, 2012
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Federal), Paris (BIQ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011 (Quebec); 29-02-2012 (Federal), signed by KRSZWDA
Nomination.....
Interview letter received from BIQ (Paris) November 2011
AOR Received.
15-08-2011 (Quebec); 23-03-2012 (Federal, e-mail)
File Transfer...
19-04-2012 (London started processing)
Med's Request
12-06-2012 (delivered on 19-06-2012 by post)
Med's Done....
04-07-2012 (received by London on 09-07-2012, signed by IAN); appeared on ECAS on 31-07-2012
Interview........
06-02-2012 (got CSQ at Paris BIQ)
Passport Req..
30-07-12, but cancelled on 08-08-12 (additional background checks needed :o ) New passport req. - 05/11/12
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-12 (Passport submitted in person 15/11/12; Decision made and canadian address on ECAS 23/11/12; passport picked up in person 29/11/12).
LANDED..........
09-03-13, Montreal YUL
Yes, it is commonly used by newcomers to land.

D.Osman said:
Hi all, any one have information about Air transat (a Canadian airline) to choose for landing, it has the cheapest One-way fares, is it suitable for newcomers? please who have information to answer?

Applied2009

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
Doc's Request.
12-08-2009
AOR Received.
19-08-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
24-08-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2013
We received your application for permanent residence on June 17, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 12, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on August 19, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on January 24, 2012.

Any comments upon the fate of this application under NOC 4131?

kkd123

Jun 26, 2012
Hello Forum Members,
I just completed landing formalities yesterday. It went all smooth. Big Thanks to all of you !!!
I have just noted what I went through so that Others can also get an idea of the process.

I traveled from Delhi to London by Air India flight and I had a connecting Air Canada flight from London to Toronto.
Got both the boarding passes at Delhi Air India counter and also got the confirmation that I will get the luggage at Toronto.
Before giving me the boarding passes Air India executives also wanted to check my COPR and gave me the boarding passes.
Boarded the flight and arrived at Heathrow airport. Moved from Heathrow Terminal 4 to Terminal 3 through their internal connecting bus. Don't ave to go out just follow the 'connections' sign or ask a official how you can go to other terminal.
At terminal 3 went through a security check. Nothing was asked here. No Transit Visa required. For Indians travelling from India to US/Canada via London and if connecting flight is withnin 24 hrs duration no Transit Visa required. The transit Visa requirement varies depending on citizenship. So go through the UKBA website for detailed information or contact your local Visa office.
Boarded the Air Canada flight. In the flight they provided the disembarkation form which we need to fill with our personal details.

After landing at Toronto Airport, went to the immigration officers. Showed him air tickets and Passport and told him that I am here to complete the immigration formalities. Then he marked something in the disembarkation form and directed me to the Immigration office.
Lot of people were already in the Q waiting for their turn. It took around 20-25 mins for my turn. I showed the officer my Passport and COPR. He just asked, whether I was rejected entry to Canada before, which I said No. Then he asked if I have any dependent or no. I said No. Then he filled something and then asked me to sign in the 2 copies of COPR. One he kept with him and one he stapled in my Passport and said that this your proof of entry and to do any official work I need to show that. Then he took my contact address in Canada and told me that the PR card will be mailed to me which I will get in approximately 8 weeks of time. I also informed him that I am carrying approx 12000 CAD as POF. To that he just said OK and did not enquire anything. Then I showed him the B4 forms which I carried pre-filled. He told me that I need to show those to the custome officer. Finally he welcomed me and showed me the exit door.
Coming out of the exit door I asked custom officer again the same Question and she directed me to the Customs office.
Customs officiers were very helpful. They were happy that I took the forms pre-filled. I had few ready to eat food, for that they asked if I have any meat item with me. I said No. Then she filled few details and asked me to sign the B4 forms. Then she stamped it and gave a copy of each to me along with another printed page. Then here again I informed her that I am carrying more than 10K. She said Ok and then filled some information in a form and asked me to sign across. It was some kind of declaration saying that I am carrying more than10K. I signed it and returned back to her. Then she welcomed me to Canada. we had few friendly chat. Then I came out of customs office collected my baggage and reached my hotel room tired but happy :)

Thanks again to all of you!!! The information put up in this forum and the experience shared by others helped me a lot.
All the best to other applicants!!!

tarequl_hasnat

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Thank You for sharing ur landing experience in detail. I will land on June 2 via Hong Kong if everything goes well.

Wish you all the best in ur future endeavors.

Regards
Hasnat

tarequl_hasnat

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Should we just write the approximate 'Value of Goods' in B4 E form? Should we have anything in support of these values?

Thank You.

Regards
Hasnat

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
tarequl_hasnat said:
Should we just write the approximate 'Value of Goods' in B4 E form? Should we have anything in support of these values?

Thank You.

Regards
Hasnat
Yeah approximate value of the goods to carry and follow

malwa09

Nov 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear fellow forum members,
Do we need the original Police clearance certificate at any stage upon arrival in Canada or thereafter as I have already submitted the original police clearance certificate to canadian high commission and never received back.Although many people are getting back their original PCC's alongwith their visas but I have not received the same.

Any advice shall be highly appreciated.

regards

malwa

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
malwa09 said:
Dear fellow forum members,
Do we need the original Police clearance certificate at any stage upon arrival in Canada or thereafter as I have already submitted the original police clearance certificate to canadian high commission and never received back.Although many people are getting back their original PCC's alongwith their visas but I have not received the same.

Any advice shall be highly appreciated.

regards

malwa
its normal that CIC dont return the police clearance certificates, i haven't received any of them back...and i didn't need them in canada, although i had gotten new certificates before landing just in case.

dina07

Star Member
May 1, 2013
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-2010
IELTS Request
6.5 BANDS
Med's Request
22/02/2013
Med's Done....
01/03/2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
22/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2013
LANDED..........
may be in Aug-Sep-2013
Hello Everyone,

Pls suggest me in B4 forms all things we have to write in details for e.g clothes, footwear, vessels, etc etc