London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ItsBeenLongNow said:
Phdmaker, so whats your plan, ON or AB
Or
ON then AB

Thanks.
ON & will try my best to settle there as I'm looking for education up-gradation there by joining relevant diploma program like from TIPT.

Well, do u have any idea how good Pharma, Cosmetics, & Food industry in Toronto & its suburbs?

And u have decided to land in Edmonton. Am I right?

Take care.

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phdmaker said:
ON & will try my best to settle there as I'm looking for education up-gradation there by joining relevant diploma program like from TIPT.

Well, do u have any idea how good Pharma, Cosmetics, & Food industry in Toronto & its suburbs?

And u have decided to land in Edmonton. Am I right?

Take care.
Yes bro, most likely AB (Calgary or Edmonton), I dont have first hand knowledge about Pharma, but one of my distant friend did mention his
uncle in Pharma, and i think i vaguely remember he said Pharma is good there

Thanks

pritishah1180

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
Med's Done....
send all documents on 18/03/2013
Hello Eveyone,

I and my husband going to land in August in calgary........Anyone who is going to land in Calgary?

--- if i purchase warm clothes from Calgary will it be ok? as i have to buy new one, same is case with Laptop, Mobile.

--- If anyone have the list prepared of things to be carry along then pls mail me in nil_september@yahoo.com which will be more more useful for me.

--- I should take medical Insurance from India or Calgary?

--- Is it necessary to take luggage insurance?

--- is it possible that can i open an account from India and deposit money, if yes then in which bank should i open an account? (ICICI, Axis, Kotak Bank, HDFC, IDBI, SBI, BOB etc etc)

Saf_khan

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Skipped
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
I'm landing in Calgary, but in September. but one thing which we came to know is that its expensive to buy from Canada.
its better to buy things from your home town.

however, be care ful about the power supply. if you're planning to take some electronic equipment with you. in Canada 110 Volts power supply is available but in India its 220 VAC.

regarding your bank account, its better to open in Calgary and money with you in shape of Demand draft, travel cheques etc.

pritishah1180 said:
Hello Eveyone,

I and my husband going to land in August in calgary........Anyone who is going to land in Calgary?

--- if i purchase warm clothes from Calgary will it be ok? as i have to buy new one, same is case with Laptop, Mobile.

--- If anyone have the list prepared of things to be carry along then pls mail me in nil_september @ yahoo.com which will be more more useful for me.

--- I should take medical Insurance from India or Calgary?

--- Is it necessary to take luggage insurance?

--- is it possible that can i open an account from India and deposit money, if yes then in which bank should i open an account? (ICICI, Axis, Kotak Bank, HDFC, IDBI, SBI, BOB etc etc)