London - UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Skipped
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
Dears,

I am PR Holder, and i landed last year April, 2012 in Toronto and gave my friend's address and i came back after 2 weeks.

Now, i want to move permenantly to Canada may be by end of this year. However, this time my landing port will be Calgary becuase i want to move there.

can you please guide me, is there any risk involved to land there? will they allow me to get in. or should i land Toronto first then move to Calgary. please advise?

Second thing is my daughter was borne in between when i'm out of Canada. I've applied for TRV bu they approved TRP, which i'm expecting in another few days. Does it make and challege for me or i will be given entry at any port of the Canada?

please help.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will not have any problem going to Calgary this time if you want. You shouldn't have any problems with the TRP for the child either but you need to apply for sponsorship of the child once you have arrived in Canada.

Saf_khan

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Skipped
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
Thanks Leon,

One question, how much time does it take to stamp TRP and what is the approx. validity of the TRP?

can you please help.

Saf_khan

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Skipped
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
Thanks again.
Just to inform you that i've got the TRP and its valid for 2 Years multiple entries.