+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing formalities in YEG -EDMONTON airport?

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm planning to go to Vegas and while coming back to canada I want to complete my landing formalities at yeg- Edmonton international airport.

Hope I can do landing formalities in any international airport.

Will there be any specific times to complete landing formalities in any international airport ... I heard times at INTERNATIOnal airport would be 9:00-16:00

Please share the information.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

krishna19 said:
I'm planning to go to Vegas and while coming back to canada I want to complete my landing formalities at yeg- Edmonton international airport.

Will there be any specific times to complete landing formalities in any international airport ... I heard times at INTERNATIOnal airport would be 9:00-16:00

1, You can "land" when arriving at any International airport in Canada.
2, There is Immigration at the Airport when any international flights are arriving

jb4u

May 9, 2015
krishna19 said:

Hi I am also planning to do the same thing. I still researching if its possible. I hope we can help each other to find out details. Im not really sure if its possible but it says that theres an immigration services from 8am to 1am 7 days a week but its seasonal? I wonder when is the seasonal dates? pm me if you find any informations. Thanks!