+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing fee

hie

Feb 28, 2017
Hi mine is Pnp express entry .. i got landing fee request today ..how long its gonna take after this.. what will be the next step ..when will i get passport request ? Any idea..please help.. :eek: :'(

bskap

May 17, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2016
AOR Received.
04-08-2016
Med's Done....
19-08-2016
Passport Req..
15-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-02-2017
hie said:
Hi mine is Pnp express entry .. i got landing fee request today ..how long its gonna take after this.. what will be the next step ..when will i get passport request ? Any idea..please help.. :eek: :'(
Hopefully, less than month, it all depends on CIC.
Next steps:
-PPR email and Passport request
-Send Passport to CIC, get visa stamped and COPR
- Landing and you are permanent resident

Generally PNP application process faster.

+1 if this helps you

Reactions: hie

pk84

May 7, 2012
Hello Hie

I also got my Landing Fees request this week. I am a December 2016 EE Candidate. My consultant also told me that within 3 weeks you should hope to get PPR. Keep me posted about ur case.

Thanks

pk

hie

Feb 28, 2017
Hi.. sure i will .. yes i applied in December 2016 too ..keep me updated ..thanks

pk84

May 7, 2012
hie said:
Hi.. sure i will .. yes i applied in December 2016 too ..keep me updated ..thanks
Hello Hie

I was reading your other posts..its interesting that you have the same pattern as mine..Beginning February, I was also asked for Schedule A and the Travel History form..provided that and later last week was asked for "Landing Fees"

Have you read , any instances of Applications being rejected after "Landing Fees" request??

Also, did you check out what's the average timeline to get PPR after getting "Landing Fee" request..

thanks

hie

Feb 28, 2017
Hello Hie

I was reading your other posts..its interesting that you have the same pattern as mine..Beginning February, I was also asked for Schedule A and the Travel History form..provided that and later last week was asked for "Landing Fees"

Have you read , any instances of Applications being rejected after "Landing Fees" request??

Also, did you check out what's the average timeline to get PPR after getting "Landing Fee" request..

thanks

So any news after your landing fee ???

hie

Feb 28, 2017
Hopefully, less than month, it all depends on CIC.
Next steps:
-PPR email and Passport request
-Send Passport to CIC, get visa stamped and COPR
- Landing and you are permanent resident

Generally PNP application process faster.

+1 if this helps you
Thanku but now its been more than a month dear coz i got landing fee request on March 29 :( still waiting

hie

Feb 28, 2017
Hello Hie

I also got my Landing Fees request this week. I am a December 2016 EE Candidate. My consultant also told me that within 3 weeks you should hope to get PPR. Keep me posted about ur case.

Thanks

pk

Did u get your ppr ?

cagovindsingh

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Did u get your ppr ?
Hi Hie,

My circumstances are different - I got passport submission request without getting the request to pay landing fee. I was confused so I went ahead and paid the landing fee myself on this link - https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/immigrationlist.do and then uploaded the payment receipt on this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Can you help me confirm that this process is correct since you also paid landing fee later in the process and not upfront with the application.

I submitted my passport through VFS on 23-Jul-2017 and paid landing fee through this process on 29-Jul-2017. As per your experience how long did they take to process the landing fee.

I know people who submitted passports after me and got it back with visa but all of them had paid landing fee upfront.

Thanks for your help.