+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing experience with PRTD anyone? Returning to Canada months after soft landing..

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Can anyone who has a landing experience with PRTD talk about that?

I am doing a soft landing and then returning back home, then I'll apply for a PRTD from my home VO and go back permanently to Canada in a few months. I wanted to know if the landing procedures for PRTD are any different than COPR.. thanks in advance

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone who has a landing experience with PRTD talk about that?

I am doing a soft landing and then returning back home, then I'll apply for a PRTD from my home VO and go back permanently to Canada in a few months. I wanted to know if the landing procedures for PRTD are any different than COPR.. thanks in advance
You just present your PRTD and you're set.

sndpdeepu

Oct 8, 2017
Hi, I did soft landing in Canada on 16th September and returned back to India on 07th october for my marriage, I have applied for PRTD on 25th October. I have mentioned my Wife's name in Personal information sheet and mentioned marital status as married and informed under Humantrian grounds column as "due to some family reasons and for my marriage " is it enough? And how much time it may take to get my PRTD? I have attached photocopies of COPR, SIN, BANK Account Void Cheque, please help about my query