+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing experience Thousand Island bridge

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hello everyone, I would like to do my landing in 1000 island tomorrow. Before I go, I want to double-check,
1-if the US board which we need to go first doing flag pole is "US Customs And Border Protection, Alexandria Bay, NY"
if not, can you please let me which one is.
2-the CA board which we should re-enter Canada is " 860 ON-137, Lansdowne, ON K0E 1L0 "

THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Buddy is it open tomorrow?

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Guys did my landing just now in Thousand island really very very good experience here I will highly recommend others to do flag pole in thousand island . Don’t go Niagara, Fort Erie and Lewiston–Queenston it’s very hard there ... wishing u all the best thanks all your support.

wolfsnow4

Aug 22, 2018
Guys did my landing just now in Thousand island really very very good experience here I will highly recommend others to do flag pole in thousand island . Don’t go Niagara, Fort Erie and Lewiston–Queenston it’s very hard there ... wishing u all the best thanks all your support.
Congrats!!!! I'm going there tonight. Good luck to me and everyone.

Reactions: Elan87

axbb65

Sep 5, 2019
Hi guys,
Is a valid visitor visa mandatory to do landing at 1000 islands? My PGWP and current visitor visa expired and I'm still waiting for my bridging work permit. Should I renew my visa first then do the landing? Thanks!!

indrani.iitr

Oct 24, 2018
Hi guys, I need to do the landing ASAP. But I do not drive so I am planning to ask someone to drive me there. I want to go to the Thousand Island bridge. However, I cannot understand whether I need to cross the border and how much I need to walk at the border. Can some one please explain, when you mention going to the US border does it mean the Nexus Enrollment Centre shown on google and which is the Canadian border? Is the Canadian border the thousand Island duty free center? Your help is much appreciated. TIA.

Reactions: Kelzokora4

indrani.iitr

Oct 24, 2018
Hello everyone, I would like to do my landing in 1000 island tomorrow. Before I go, I want to double-check,
1-if the US board which we need to go first doing flag pole is "US Customs And Border Protection, Alexandria Bay, NY"
if not, can you please let me which one is.
2-the CA board which we should re-enter Canada is " 860 ON-137, Lansdowne, ON K0E 1L0 "

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

hi Is this what you did? Please help.

Kelzokora4

Sep 7, 2019
Hi guys, I need to do the landing ASAP. But I do not drive so I am planning to ask someone to drive me there. I want to go to the Thousand Island bridge. However, I cannot understand whether I need to cross the border and how much I need to walk at the border. Can some one please explain, when you mention going to the US border does it mean the Nexus Enrollment Centre shown on google and which is the Canadian border? Is the Canadian border the thousand Island duty free center? Your help is much appreciated. TIA.
Hi guys. I’m also looking to flagpole asap at Thousand Island Bridge but I’m only available over the weekend. I don’t have a car either. So if anyone is looking for a rideshare and split costs, I would be glad to. Please reach out.

indrani.iitr

Oct 24, 2018
Hi guys. I’m also looking to flagpole asap at Thousand Island Bridge but I’m only available over the weekend. I don’t have a car either. So if anyone is looking for a rideshare and split costs, I would be glad to. Please reach out.
Hi I am going this Monday. I know you said only weekend. I have arranged for transportation from Kingston and am ready to split costs if you are interested.

Kelzokora4

Sep 7, 2019
Hi I am going this Monday. I know you said only weekend. I have arranged for transportation from Kingston and am ready to split costs if you are interested.
Unfortunately I’m not free during the week. If it’s possible to re-arrange the trip to tomorrow or next weekend, count me in.