+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing Experience @ LANSDOWNE

jince

Aug 25, 2017
I would like to share my experience at Rainbow bridge yesterday Aug 24. I had gone to Validate my PR procedure on Thursday (Frid,sat,sun,mon.they are not doing any landing procedure as its shows in web ),so i can avoid holidays as they said.The officers at Rainbow bridge said that they have stopped landing procedure for today because heavy rush of tourists from USA . They also said they are not doing landing as their priority any more because of tourist rush, and told me to go back and contact IRCC office . On next day i went to LANSDOWNE in 1000 Island bridge. The officers are so Nice in 5 min I got letter from usa side and once i came back to canada side it took only 10 min .They only asked me to show passport and COPR nothing else they ask .So nice people .I strongly recomend if any one has same issues from any other place they can try this location .

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
I would like to share my experience at Rainbow bridge yesterday Aug 24. I had gone to Validate my PR procedure on Thursday (Frid,sat,sun,mon.they are not doing any landing procedure as its shows in web ),so i can avoid holidays as they said.The officers at Rainbow bridge said that they have stopped landing procedure for today because heavy rush of tourists from USA . They also said they are not doing landing as their priority any more because of tourist rush, and told me to go back and contact IRCC office . On next day i went to LANSDOWNE in 1000 Island bridge. The officers are so Nice in 5 min I got letter from usa side and once i came back to canada side it took only 10 min .They only asked me to show passport and COPR nothing else they ask .So nice people .I strongly recomend if any one has same issues from any other place they can try this location .
Thanks for sharing and congrats

omargv

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Hello!,thaks for sharing your expereince!...I am plannig to do landing this week @ LANSDOWNE...I wonder if could you please anser some doubts I have: 1).-Did you do flagpole? (if yes, What did you tell the US officers?)..Could please share more details about your experience? Thanks a lot!! Best!

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello!,thaks for sharing your expereince!...I am plannig to do landing this week @ LANSDOWNE...I wonder if could you please anser some doubts I have: 1).-Did you do flagpole? (if yes, What did you tell the US officers?)..Could please share more details about your experience? Thanks a lot!! Best!
Hey,

If you did landing ? how did it go ? if you mind sharing the detailed procedure ? i am planning to take my parents for landing and they do not have us visa but i have canadian passport.

Thanks

S

omargv

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Hey,

If you did landing ? how did it go ? if you mind sharing the detailed procedure ? i am planning to take my parents for landing and they do not have us visa but i have canadian passport.

Thanks

S
Hey, I did the landing, a Canadian friend drove us there. When we got the and told the US officer she seemed to know what we meant (however we have us visas), they sent us inside the us office and there they gave us a price paper. After that they showed us the way back to Canada. Once back in Canada the procedure was very simple, they sent.us to the office and there the officer just asked a couple of questions and after 15 min we were driving back home.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey, I did the landing, a Canadian friend drove us there. When we got the and told the US officer she seemed to know what we meant (however we have us visas), they sent us inside the us office and there they gave us a price paper. After that they showed us the way back to Canada. Once back in Canada the procedure was very simple, they sent.us to the office and there the officer just asked a couple of questions and after 15 min we were driving back home.
Thank you.

igoryen

Feb 21, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
Doc's Request.
12-03-2018
LANDED..........
24-03-2018

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
I STRONGLY RECOMMEND U DOING YR LANDING IN 1000 ISLANDS. IT IS VERY FAST AND PEOPLE ARE VERY NICE
Hello. Thank you for your recommendation. I plan on flag poling through there. I do not have a US visa. I am keeping my bank statements just in case. Any other advice? It looks like its 24/7 Immigration services. I plan to go early 'weekday' morning though.

gel5876

Jan 5, 2016
We went to Lansdowne today, Sunday, for our PR landing. It was quick and easy. They're very nice.
We were concerned that the service wasn't listed on the cbsa website so we called them last night to confirm. Here's their number: 613-659-2301.

Reactions: Dino2016

Dino2016

Jan 26, 2017
We went to Lansdowne today, Sunday, for our PR landing. It was quick and easy. They're very nice.
We were concerned that the service wasn't listed on the cbsa website so we called them last night to confirm. Here's their number: 613-659-2301.

Thanks ! We are driving there to flagpole today

Devin9056

Jul 28, 2018
Hi thank you for sharing the experience. Does the paper they gave you at US boarder about denied entry? Have you went to US later and got questioned about this trip perticularly? Thank you for your help!

omargv

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Hi thank you for sharing the experience. Does the paper they gave you at US boarder about denied entry? Have you went to US later and got questioned about this trip perticularly? Thank you for your help!
The paper they gave me, the Canadian officer took it. I haven't gone to the US after that, but a friend that did the same with me just went and had no problem or questions about it.

prasadmekkali

Sep 5, 2018
Hi,
I am planning to do landing some time this month , waiting for COPR. For LANSDOWNE bridge, Landing is allowed 24/7 ?