+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing Document received. Where can I go?

curiousmind91

Dec 3, 2017
Hello lovely people,

My PR application finally got Approved!! It took 14 months!! Express entry from within Canada, came as Student then work permit holder. My application went through a lot of scrutiny but finally got the good news..

I received my COPR and PR Visa in my passport for Landing. I am currently on vacation from work for 1 week. So I'm planning to go out and enter back for landing. I don't have a US visa so that's not an option.

Thinking of going down south (Cuba, Mexico, Dominican Rep.. etc.) some of their Visa requirements are a bit in the Grey area, since I'm technically not a Canadian Permanent Resident till my landing happens. Cuba seems a safer bet, in terms of Visa req.

Wanted some suggestions from anyone here who took the exit/ re-entry route for landing, and where did you go that was Visa on arrival types

Thanks in advance!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello lovely people,

My PR application finally got Approved!! It took 14 months!! Express entry from within Canada, came as Student then work permit holder. My application went through a lot of scrutiny but finally got the good news..

I received my COPR and PR Visa in my passport for Landing. I am currently on vacation from work for 1 week. So I'm planning to go out and enter back for landing. I don't have a US visa so that's not an option.

Thinking of going down south (Cuba, Mexico, Dominican Rep.. etc.) some of their Visa requirements are a bit in the Grey area, since I'm technically not a Canadian Permanent Resident till my landing happens. Cuba seems a safer bet, in terms of Visa req.

Wanted some suggestions from anyone here who took the exit/ re-entry route for landing, and where did you go that was Visa on arrival types

Thanks in advance!
You don't need a visa to land through a US/Canada land border. Research flagpoling.

Reactions: canuck_in_uk