+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing at Toronto Pearson at night.

etcetera

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
I'm planning to do my landing at Toronto Pearson airport in July. My flight will be arriving at 8.50 PM. Wondering the Immigration counter where I can complete my landing formalities will open at night? And one more question about landing fund, would it be okay to have fund (in both cash and bank draft) much greater than the initial Proof of Fund when applied for FSW? Will I be questioned about the source or they just don't care as long as I declare the amount? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

deweysmith

Mar 20, 2015
Montreal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2015
LANDED..........
29-08-2012
The immigration counter will be open as long as international flights are arriving. There will be fewer officers there, so there may be a longer wait time.

I don't think the proof of funds will be an issue, but be sure to declare your cash and bank drafts as described here.

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
etcetera said:
I'm planning to do my landing at Toronto Pearson airport in July. My flight will be arriving at 8.50 PM. Wondering the Immigration counter where I can complete my landing formalities will open at night? And one more question about landing fund, would it be okay to have fund (in both cash and bank draft) much greater than the initial Proof of Fund when applied for FSW? Will I be questioned about the source or they just don't care as long as I declare the amount? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Just note that you would not be able to apply for SIN at the airport, given your odd timing

raymasa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
etcetera said:
If you are bringing in more than $10,000, be sure to declare it. It's not an issue to bring money, but if you don't declare, if more than $10,000 and they find out, you will be penalized

Follow the link deweysmith posted in his reply above

Ray