+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing At Toronto in September - 2017

abhi2005

Aug 8, 2017
Kindly join this whatsup group who are landing to Toronto.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/9NdAVTUOjSgFopLw03Bl1X

Purpose of this group only for job, finding accommodation and fulfill all needs to landing to Toronto and settling in Toronto.

Rules:-

1) Please only settlement/landing stuff.. No Good Morning/night/evening, No Greeting Message, No Religious Posting, Not a Politics posting etc.

2) No bad words or expression will be Allowed

3) Suggestion and Recommendation for good trade only i.e accommodation, hotel, job agencies, insurance auto/home etc.

4) Admin will have rights to remove person for wrong posting, no solicitation other than topics.
Hello Sjulien,

I tried joining the group. It rejected. Notification mentioned that the group is full. How could I join the group? Thanks.

reachmenow320

Jul 19, 2017

SunshineNam

Jul 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
26-04-2017
IELTS Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-08-2017
I too am planning on landing in Toronto with spouse on 31st August.
We struggled with tickets since they're quite expensive up until the first week of September. Should have done this week in advance!
Besides all flights thru London required getting a transit visa.
Since we already had US visas, booked Delhi- Chicago-Toronto. Good luck to y'all!

Jul 14, 2017
We struggled with tickets since they're quite expensive up until the first week of September. Should have done this week in advance!
Since we already had US visas, booked Delhi- Chicago-Toronto. Good luck to y'all!
@SunshineNam I am traveling via London Heathrow to Toronto from India. I do not require any transit visa. This has been confirmed by my flight operator. As for tickets, please check out the prices on Skyscanner. You could also look at Yatra.com post mid-night as they are running NITEFLY offer that gives one flat 10% off on international fares. Please feel free to join the following Whatsapp group to discuss any other landing issue you might have:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/J2s1ajiIYqrKu0u1s8wLzX

Reactions: SunshineNam

alok4best

Dec 19, 2014
Frankfurt
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
24-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
7-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-Apr-2015
Med's Request
17-Jun-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jun-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
27-Nov-2015
This is incorrect. When travelling to either Canada or US, no transit VISA is required to transit through any of the major airports in Europe. This includes London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Zurich, Brussels, and Paris airports.

SunshineNam

Jul 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
26-04-2017
IELTS Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-08-2017
This is incorrect. When travelling to either Canada or US, no transit VISA is required to transit through any of the major airports in Europe. This includes London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Zurich, Brussels, and Paris airports.
This is what was told to me by the travel booking website, and I read this in a few posts here too. Since the layover was 16 hours long, I was asked to get a visa since there is no facility in the airport to spend the night by waiting, lying down, nothing!! That I would have to exit the airport no matter what. Was this false information?

tahertalib

Aug 15, 2016
Hi All
I am planning to land in Toronto in October and stay for a week. Can you please suggest of any good accommodation? I would be coming with my Wife.

Thanks

alok4best

Dec 19, 2014
Frankfurt
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
24-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
7-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-Apr-2015
Med's Request
17-Jun-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jun-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
27-Nov-2015
This is what was told to me by the travel booking website, and I read this in a few posts here too. Since the layover was 16 hours long, I was asked to get a visa since there is no facility in the airport to spend the night by waiting, lying down, nothing!! That I would have to exit the airport no matter what. Was this false information?
It is upto you if you want to leave the airport. If you don't mind wandering about while waiting, then you don't need the VISA. If you want to get out and may be get a room in hotel, then you need. Also no will force you to get out of the airport. You could very well get to the departure terminal where your next flight will be from, and use whatever chair, sofa etc you could find to relax. Hell some people also sleep on the floor in their sleeping bags. So essentially it is your decision if you want to leave the airside transit area or not..
P.S. Also there are plenty of places at Heathrow to sit, lean or lie down. Have transitioned through Heathrow so many times. In fact departure terminals have those lounges where you could get a proper cabin to sleep. You could get entry ticket for 50 odd dollars.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All
I am planning to land in Toronto in October and stay for a week. Can you please suggest of any good accommodation? I would be coming with my Wife.

Thanks
There are so many 5 stars hotel in Toronto. Check your favorite travel websites for best prices.

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hi All

Thanks
Hi, you can book a place for short stay on airbnb. I have heard of many ppl using hosts from airbnb for their visit. Make sure the host you choose has many good reviews. It works out a lot cheaper than hotel. Good luck