+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing at Saskatoon CIC office

SPATEL

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Hi, has anyone recently landed at Saskatoon CIC office. if yes, than how long it takes to get an appointment for landing?

Please share your experience, if convenient.

deepdeep

May 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 1 2014
Doc's Request.
MARCH 2015 with PCC
Nomination.....
APRIL 2014
AOR Received.
29 JULY 2014
Med's Request
29 JULY 2014
Med's Done....
31 JULY 2014
Passport Req..
11 APRIL 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 APRIL 2015
LANDED..........
27 APRIL 2015
SPATEL said:
Hi, has anyone recently landed at Saskatoon CIC office. if yes, than how long it takes to get an appointment for landing?

Please share your experience, if convenient.
Hi SPATEL
Wondering if you already landed and did you go to Saskatoon office?

SPATEL

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
deepdeep said:
Hi SPATEL
Wondering if you already landed and did you go to Saskatoon office?
I called CIC call canter on 26 March for landing appointment at Saskatoon office and they told me that somebody from Saskatoon office will contact me and It might take upto 4 weeks. Unfortunately nobody has contacted me yet. I am not sure how long it will take, getting so freaking upset over this. I don't believe that they should be this busy.
What about you?

deepdeep

May 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 1 2014
Doc's Request.
MARCH 2015 with PCC
Nomination.....
APRIL 2014
AOR Received.
29 JULY 2014
Med's Request
29 JULY 2014
Med's Done....
31 JULY 2014
Passport Req..
11 APRIL 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 APRIL 2015
LANDED..........
27 APRIL 2015
SPATEL said:
I called CIC call canter on 26 March for landing appointment at Saskatoon office and they told me that somebody from Saskatoon office will contact me and It might take upto 4 weeks. Unfortunately nobody has contacted me yet. I am not sure how long it will take, getting so freaking upset over this. I don't believe that they should be this busy.
What about you?
I might go to the border waiting for PP

melgirl

Mar 16, 2014
My advise to you is just to go the Estevan and land at the US border. I did the same 3 days after receiving my passport from CIC. I drove from Regina to the south of Weyburn. Its pretty easy and a quick process than waiting on a Office Clerk to call you for an appointment to do a simple landing process. You don't need a US visa to go to the US border. Just let the officer know that you're doing a landing process for Canada PR and they will direct to their own office for administration process then you will be forwarded over to the Canadian Border to complete your landing. The entire process only took a hour and half. Simple and quick process because there another long wait for the PR card after you land. Good luck! ;D

deepdeep

May 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 1 2014
Doc's Request.
MARCH 2015 with PCC
Nomination.....
APRIL 2014
AOR Received.
29 JULY 2014
Med's Request
29 JULY 2014
Med's Done....
31 JULY 2014
Passport Req..
11 APRIL 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 APRIL 2015
LANDED..........
27 APRIL 2015
melgirl said:
My advise to you is just to go the Estevan and land at the US border. I did the same 3 days after receiving my passport from CIC. I drove from Regina to the south of Weyburn. Its pretty easy and a quick process than waiting on a Office Clerk to call you for an appointment to do a simple landing process. You don't need a US visa to go to the US border. Just let the officer know that you're doing a landing process for Canada PR and they will direct to their own office for administration process then you will be forwarded over to the Canadian Border to complete your landing. The entire process only took a hour and half. Simple and quick process because there another long wait for the PR card after you land. Good luck! ;D
Thank you so much. Really appreciated :)

atapiat

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
melgirl said:
Did you guys have US visas when you were doing the flagpolling?
WE do not have us visas I am i wondering if I should do the same?

SPATEL

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
atapiat said:
Did you guys have US visas when you were doing the flagpolling?
WE do not have us visas I am i wondering if I should do the same?
You do not need US visa for Flag polling (Immigration landing formalities)

ip000073

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
SPATEL said:
You do not need US visa for Flag polling (Immigration landing formalities)
You don't need US visa. US border officer will give you administrative refusal document. You will need to bring it to the Canadian border officer.

ganapathi

Jan 30, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
SPATEL said:
What about you?
Hi
I recieved passport request yesterday. So copr will take another month. Can i call to saskatoon office to book an oppointment of booking for landing in advance. What details do they ask us.

SPATEL

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
ganapathi said:
Hi
I recieved passport request yesterday. So copr will take another month. Can i call to saskatoon office to book an oppointment of booking for landing in advance. What details do they ask us.
I tried the same but they asked for our CoPR numbers and expiry dates, so couldn't get the appointment and we had to wait till we got our passports back.

So I received my passport back on 26th March and called the CIC call center on the same day but haven't heard from Saskatoon office yet.

ganapathi

Jan 30, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
SPATEL said:
I tried the same but they asked for our CoPR numbers and expiry dates, so couldn't get the appointment and we had to wait till we got our passports back.

So I received my passport back on 26th March and called the CIC call center on the same day but haven't heard from Saskatoon office yet.
how much time does they give us to land.So are you going to wait until you get oppintment or else planning to cross broder sometime. Moreover how many days did it take for you to get your passport back.

SPATEL

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
ganapathi said:
how much time does they give us to land.So are you going to wait until you get oppintment or else planning to cross broder sometime. Moreover how many days did it take for you to get your passport back.
My CoPR expires on November 15th, 2015. that's why I guess I'll wait for my appointment.
It will take 15 to 20 days to get your passport back.

ganapathi

Jan 30, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
SPATEL said:
My CoPR expires on November 15th, 2015. that's why I guess I'll wait for my appointment.
It will take 15 to 20 days to get your passport back.
ok cool. Thanks for the info. Let me know when u will get the oppiontment and how did it go.

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
CIC office or Borser is easy

I knew if go to border is much easy

Officer don't ask anything

Also it depends I am envious person and not much very good in English

So I may will go to Border