+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing advice for PnP?

Mar 10, 2020
With Alberta PnP, would it be okay to land in Toronto and stay there for a month with family and then move to Calgary? I have to land in Toronto as there are no direct flights from my country to Calgary and i don't know if I'll get a chance to visit them once we settle in Alberta. What sort of proof would I need to show to the agent my intention of moving to Calgary?

VBha

Aug 11, 2017
With Alberta PnP, would it be okay to land in Toronto and stay there for a month with family and then move to Calgary? I have to land in Toronto as there are no direct flights from my country to Calgary and i don't know if I'll get a chance to visit them once we settle in Alberta. What sort of proof would I need to show to the agent my intention of moving to Calgary?
Hi,
What did you do eventually, did landing in another province create any issues for you? We are in a similar situation, want to land in Toronto, PNP Alberta.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
You can land wherever you like and don't need to give explanation to the officers. You are PR already. My PNP is Manitoba but I landed in Quebec. Good luck and congratulations!

Reactions: VBha