+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landed Nigerians help about flight booking and US visa. Thanks. Merry Christmas

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
Merry Chrismas. Landed immigrants what is your experience about online booking. Onlinebooking looks comfortable and cheaper. Is wakanow and vayama safe for online booking. I have a family of 4 and I am planning to go in April. One infant, one child.As per my previous questions. Is it easy to get a US tourist/visiting visa from canada before getting PR card i.e during the 2month wating period. The waiting period is it exactly 2month, do people get it early. Or can it be later even if there is no problem. Thank you.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
TJ2010 said:
Merry Chrismas. Landed immigrants what is your experience about online booking. Onlinebooking looks comfortable and cheaper. Is wakanow and vayama safe for online booking. I have a family of 4 and I am planning to go in April. One infant, one child.As per my previous questions. Is it easy to get a US tourist/visiting visa from canada before getting PR card i.e during the 2month wating period. The waiting period is it exactly 2month, do people get it early. Or can it be later even if there is no problem. Thank you.
Hello,

If you have the opportunity, please do not pass through USA. The bother of US is very difficult, you may even miss your connecting flight t
because you are expected to enter into US as a visitor. US don't operate the usual transit.

Secondly, US custom may open up your baggages without your permission. They only put a paper inside the opaned baggage for your information.

Please, do not pass through US on transit if it is not necessary.