WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
gabrilla said:
DHL told me the same, I then paid for only sending, I was told to come and pay for return envelope when the package is ready and I just received a mail from Accra yesterday to pay for courier for the pickup and am going to DHL now to pay for pick up.
Gabrilla, That is very fast, Congrats. When did you actually submit your passports?

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
jodav3 said:
Gabrilla, That is very fast, Congrats. When did you actually submit your passports?
Thanks jodav3, have already replied your pm.

Aikoliko

Apr 7, 2014
gabrilla said:
No there is nothing wrong paying in Ghananian currency, as far as you paid the right amount in that currency and the draft was raised in favour of the right recipient when issuing draft in Ghananian currency.
@gabrilla, I have got the PPV today. Yeah. PRRRRRRRRRRRaise GOD-oh!. JEHOVAH is baba, Alugbo ojo. Eredumare. Ebube dike.
10 power gbozaas for JESUS(...................zaaaaS).

See. I got a very cheap flight ticket at IOM office, Could you imagine, agents gave me NGN1,565,000 for family of six and I got for us all NGN1,083,000 at IOM office. I got a balance of NGN 400K. that one fit pay some rent for me for 4 months,gbooo!.
Guys, no need wasting money in the hands of agents when IOM is out there to help you migrate and land safely to where you are going. It is a branch of UNO, trying to aid the masses on igration freely. SHine, your eyes, come and utilize the oportunity opened for the world.

Aikoliko

Apr 7, 2014
Aikoliko said:
@ gabrilla, I have got the PPV today. Yeah. PRRRRRRRRRRRaise GOD-oh!. JEHOVAH is baba, Alugbo ojo. Eredumare. Ebube dike.

See. I got a very cheap flight ticket at IOM office, Could you imagine, agents gave me NGN1,565,000 for family of six and I got for us all NGN1,083,000 at IOM office. I got a balance of NGN 400K. that one fit pay some rent for me for 4 months,gbooo!.
Guys, no need wasting money in the hands of agents when IOM is out there to help you migrate and land safely to where you are going. It is a branch of UNO, trying to aid the masses on igration freely. SHine, your eyes, come and utilize the oportunity opened for the world.
I am landing next month by the grace of God.To Alberta straight!!!. We have our visas now.

Aikoliko

Apr 7, 2014
ginacom2003 said:
Hello Fellow Nigerians,

Please assist on this:

If the weight of luggage per passenger is 23kg x 2No. for example. Will the airline accept luggages that exceed 23kg each for a family of 6. For a family of 6 = 23kg x 2No. Luggages x 6 = 276kg Total. Will the airline accept luggages that exceed 23kg per luggage for the family of 6 bearing in mind that the total will not be up to or exceed 276kg?

EXAMPLE: 40kg each x 6No. = 240Kg

Thanks for anticipated response.
My bro. Yo better use IOM office for your booking, They will give you 46kg each passenger, plus 10kg for babay on lay. with far cheaper fare. IOM office is in Ikeja, and Accra. IOM is an UNO migration/flight agent that is genuinely genuine more than other flight agents around.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Aikoliko said:
@ gabrilla, I have got the PPV today. Yeah. PRRRRRRRRRRRaise GOD-oh!. JEHOVAH is baba, Alugbo ojo. Eredumare. Ebube dike.

Aikoliko,

Congrats! I was afraid reading your posts earlier. All is well that ends well.

ginacom2003

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Warri, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept; 2012
Nomination.....
11th July, 2013
AOR Received.
20th Sept; 2013
IELTS Request
Submited with application
Med's Request
9th Nov; 2013
Med's Done....
13th Nov; 2013
Interview........
4th July, 2013
Passport Req..
2nd Apr; 2014
VISA ISSUED...
17th April, 2014
LANDED..........
14th May, 2014
Aikoliko said:
My bro. Yo better use IOM office for your booking, They will give you 46kg each passenger, plus 10kg for babay on lay. with far cheaper fare. IOM office is in Ikeja, and Accra. IOM is an UNO migration/flight agent that is genuinely genuine more than other flight agents around.
Which Airline did you book your flight with? Are you saying if I do the flight booking directly without passing through an agent it will not be cheaper than the IOM offer?

Regards!

gina.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Aikoliko said:

Waooooo!!!! G B O O Zaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. BABA GOD you are GREAToooooooooooooooooooo . Aikoliko you are already favoured in CANADA go and possess the land.

Please gist me more on that IOM, did you pay the money direct to an account number they gave you, how did you go about it, start from the moment you entered their office.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Aikoliko said:
I am landing next month by the grace of God.To Alberta straight!!!. We have our visas now.

Congratulations once again, am really happy for you. You know after reading your post, I was really thinking of what you will do about your situation but now I thank God for you.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Aikoliko said:

Aikoloiko, congrats.. Really happy for you considering the sojourning you had to do in Accra. Thank God for the successful outcome

much_mann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
46kg per passenger is a same as 23kg x 2pieces ( 6 is a same as half dozen)

@ ginacom2003
Yes For a family of 6 = 23kg x 2No. Luggages x 6 = 276kg Total.
Note: Some airline (e.g. united) are very strict about each luggage not exceeding the 23kg while others (e.g. Emirate) will let it slide as long as your total does not exceed your max limit (in your example 276kg)

But the max limit a single luggage can be even for the airline that just go by your cumulative total is 32kg. This is limited by a variety of factors, but most cases is due to the fact the if it is above that limit, some luggage conveyors may not be be able to handle it and also for safety consideration for the luggage handlers that load your baggage on the plane not to be handling such heavy weight when moving them on to the mechanized load handling equipments.

Thus for your two luggages per passenger on the ticket, with a combined total of 46kg per passenger, you can pack one max 32kg and the other 14kg.

A visit to the website or phone call to the airline of your choice should clear the doubts. Or if you live not too far from the international airport in whichever city you are, just pop in at the check in counter of your airline and clarify this 100%.

A casual trip to the airport before your travel date will be way much better than spending hours on end, packing/repacking, weighing/reweighing on your checking in date, while trying to keep calm when the little one keep asking "Mummy/Daddy when are we going to enter the plane?" ;D ;D

Cheers

Aikoliko said:

ginacom2003 said:
Hello Fellow Nigerians,

Please assist on this:

If the weight of luggage per passenger is 23kg x 2No. for example. Will the airline accept luggages that exceed 23kg each for a family of 6. For a family of 6 = 23kg x 2No. Luggages x 6 = 276kg Total. Will the airline accept luggages that exceed 23kg per luggage for the family of 6 bearing in mind that the total will not be up to or exceed 276kg?

EXAMPLE: 40kg each x 6No. = 240Kg

Thanks for anticipated response.

Jovic

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
gabrilla said:
Waooooo!!!! G B O O Zaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. BABA GOD you are GREAToooooooooooooooooooo . Aikoliko you are already favoured in CANADA go and possess the land.

Please gist me more on that IOM, did you pay the money direct to an account number they gave you, how did you go about it, start from the moment you entered their office.

@ Aikoliko and Gabilla, Congrats!
We really rejoice with you. Gabrilla, good for you to save such from ticket money, just note that with family of 6, you cannot use N400k for 4 months house rent oooooooo, That may pay 1.5-2 months, check house rent rate at rent http://www.rentfaster.ca/calgary.phpaster.

@ Everyone in the house,
Happy Palm Sunday to you all, those who said Hosanna at a time, later said ''crucify Him'' , don't be one of those with your deeds and actions.

Jovic

Ofis

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP - April 30, 2013; CIC - May 7, 2014
Nomination.....
March 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 9, 2014
Med's Request
August 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 9, 2014
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
Very soon
Hello everyone,

It's with great joy, humility and admiration that I announce my entrance to this thread. I got to know about the thread accidentally 2 weeks ago and I've taken time to religiously read through every page, word by word. There is no way to describe the wealth of knowledge and information contained on this thread. Thanks to the landed seniors for sharing your experiences as well as those who are yet to land; one is more informed than ever before.

A little background: I applied to Manitoba PNP in April 2013, LOA October 2013 (revised to March 2014) and I'm currently putting together documents for CIO.

Cheers,

Ofis

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Jovic said:
@ Aikoliko and Gabilla, Congrats!
We really rejoice with you. Gabrilla, good for you to save such from ticket money, just note that with family of 6, you cannot use N400k for 4 months house rent oooooooo, That may pay 1.5-2 months, check house rent rate at rent http://www.rentfaster.ca/calgary.phpaster.

@ Everyone in the house,
Happy Palm Sunday to you all, those who said Hosanna at a time, later said ''crucify Him'' , don't be one of those with your deeds and actions.

Jovic

Jovic, thanks you, how is canada?. Am not the one that bought tickets , is Aikoliko, am only encouraging people to use IOM service to save cost.