Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
EMO said:
Congratulation and jubilation.....Canada a gbeyin o o o o o. Ase
Thanks bro. How your side. :)

Aikoliko

Apr 7, 2014
gabrilla said:
Congratulations once more on your PR card, how time flys, you have already spent one month in canada, before you know it you will be crowned with chieftaincy title ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D
Please, guyz who knows how long it takes to return PP after submission for stamping?. This style of passing of not submitting at hand at the AVO, nawa for them-o!.

Aikoliko

Apr 7, 2014
tinuadeadebola said:
A Nigeria
How are you my brother? trust all is well with you? am positive that yours will soon move to in process because a guy on the other thread who submitted full documents in april said his status changed to in process this october so am sure those of you in May would soon get there.

In the meantime while we are waiting we must also wear our thinking cap and start doing a lot of research about canada and about how we can fit in successfully. It requires a lot of planning and we must not relegate that to the last minute.

all the best in our applications
Ur comments encourage one. thank u. God is all-knowing. He will advocate for anyone who trust in HIM in this journey.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Aikoliko said:
Please, guyz who knows how long it takes to return PP after submission for stamping?. This style of passing of not submitting at hand at the AVO, nawa for them-o!.

Aikoliko, this depends on the visa officer, there are still people in our forum that has been expecting PPV for more than a month, some even two months, it can even come after one week. The only thing is to keep your fingers crossed because the deal day is getting closer each passing day. So relax and enjoy the Niaja sun.

Aikoliko

Apr 7, 2014
ginacom2003 said:
Do they have a website? I have sent PM to Omo Naija & Mandie several hours ago. Please provide contact details on both Accra Regional Office & Lagos New Office.

Regards!
I know the Accra office. I was there for mine. It is IOM house, Osu- Badu Street/road(some cabs know it as Road), Dzowulou, Airport West, Accra. If don`t mention Dzwoluou they won`t know the place.

Aikoliko

Apr 7, 2014
loolo said:
Mufu,

Where are you?

Loolo
Hey, guys. Put me in this thread. I am also waiting stamping. I got PPR March 20th,2014. Though I have to pay d RFPR fee in Ghanaian Cedi bankdraft shaa addressed to Canadian High Commission, any qualms about that?.
Plz, how long do we have to wait after submission of ppt for stamping?.

SUNSHINE4U

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
29/04/2015
Afewgoodmen said:
This is a great thread.
So much to benefit from this forum. Weldone Madam Tinu and all people of Naija for being there each other.

Aikoliko

Apr 7, 2014
gabrilla said:
Aikoliko, this depends on the visa officer, there are still people in our forum that has been expecting PPV for more than a month, some even two months, it can even come after one week. The only thing is to keep your fingers crossed because the deal day is getting closer each passing day. So relax and enjoy the Niaja sun.

@ Gabrilla> Wow!, more than 1 month. God forbid. I came to Accra and submitted mine and I am still hanging around in a friend house in Accra. I want to travel back to my duty post in South Africa where I flew from to submit my family passports including mine. I am trapped here-o.I cannot go back to my duty post-o. Chei!, God of mercy have on me. And I came with no clothes and did not prepare for a long stay in Accra, Ghana. I went to 42 Independence Ave,Accra(Accra Visa office)and they refused to give me access.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Aikoliko said:

@ Gabrilla> Wow!, more than 1 month. God forbid. I came to Accra and submitted mine and I am still hanging around in a friend house in Accra. I want to travel back to my duty post in South Africa where I flew from to submit my family passports including mine. I am trapped here-o.I cannot go back to my duty post-o. Chei!, God of mercy have on me. And I came with no clothes and did not prepare for a long stay in Accra, Ghana. I went to 42 Independence Ave,Accra(Accra Visa office)and they refused to give me access.

That was before, recently they made it clear that people should not come in person. You were expected to send your passports through DHL or VFS Global, and also include a self addressed envelope and pay the courier service for the return of your documents in which you will be informed when your package is ready for collection. After submission were you asked to come back for your passports?.It was simply stated in the mail they sent to you requestiing for your passports. I feel the best thing to do is to go back to your station and wait for their mail for package collection.

Aikoliko

Apr 7, 2014
gabrilla said:
That was before, recently they made it clear that people should not come in person. You were expected to send your passports through DHL or VHF, and also include a self addressed envelope and pay the courier service for the return of your documents in which you will be informed when your package is ready for collection. After submission were you asked to come back for your passports?.It was simply stated in the mail they sent to you requestiing for your passports. I feel the best thing to do is to go back to your station and wait for their mail for package collection.
. I saw it in the mail they sent. I went to DHL in South Africa for that service of paying for a return envelope. They refused,said they no longer do it. I then went to VFS in Johnessburg and they said that if I submit it thru them ,they will forward it to CHC in Pretoria and not Accra VO. That they have no business with AVO. THat`s why I flew from RSA to Accra for submission thru vfs in Accra where it was accepted. The issue is that I cannot fly back to my duty post without a Passport. They will bounce me at the airport.
I wish the AVO will hasten whatever they are checking for God`s sake. My employer is asking after what is holding me here.

Aikoliko

Apr 7, 2014
gabrilla said:
That was before, recently they made it clear that people should not come in person. You were expected to send your passports through DHL or VHF, and also include a self addressed envelope and pay the courier service for the return of your documents in which you will be informed when your package is ready for collection. After submission were you asked to come back for your passports?.It was simply stated in the mail they sent to you requestiing for your passports. I feel the best thing to do is to go back to your station and wait for their mail for package collection.
@ paying the RPRF with bankdraft in Ghananian denomination is it wrong?

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Aikoliko said:
. I saw it in the mail they sent. I went to DHL in South Africa for that service of paying for a return envelope. They refused,said they no longer do it. I then went to VFS in Johnessburg and they said that if I submit it thru them ,they will forward it to CHC in Pretoria and not Accra VO. That they have no business with AVO. THat`s why I flew from RSA to Accra for submission thru vfs in Accra where it was accepted. The issue is that I cannot fly back to my duty post without a Passport. They will bounce me at the airport.
I wish the AVO will hasten whatever they are checking for God`s sake. My employer is asking after what is holding me here.

DHL told me the same, I then paid for only sending, I was told to come and pay for return envelope when the package is ready and I just received a mail from Accra yesterday to pay for courier for the pickup and am going to DHL now to pay for pick up.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Aikoliko said:
@ paying the RPRF with bankdraft in Ghananian denomination is it wrong?
No there is nothing wrong paying in Ghananian currency, as far as you paid the right amount in that currency and the draft was raised in favour of the right recipient when issuing draft in Ghananian currency.