N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
chosen said:
Congratulations! I'm sure you will do very well in Canada. You've planned, consulted and prayed....

The land and its people will favour you in Jesus name.
Amen and Amen....

splashing

Feb 14, 2013
Please can peolpe with similar experience share thier views. would there be any problem landing in a different town from what was filled in the application form.
During my application for FSW PR visa, i filled in Calgry as place to live, but now am landing in toronto as the person i planned to stay with no longer lives in Calagry.

Pls help out. thanks

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
splashing said:
Please can peolpe with similar experience share thier views. would there be any problem landing in a different town from what was filled in the application form.
During my application for FSW PR visa, i filled in Calgry as place to live, but now am landing in toronto as the person i planned to stay with no longer lives in Calagry.

Pls help out. thanks
As a FSW applicant,you are free to land anywhere.No problems @ all.Congrats on your PVR and happy landing ahead!!

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
@ Tinuadebola:

Congrats on your successful landing.

Ciao!

DonBaker

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
File Transfer...
23-01-2010
Med's Request
27-02-2012
Med's Done....
11-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2012
LANDED..........
tinuadeadebola said:
My People

Happy valentine may we all find love in this season and many seasons to come!!! Yours sincerely landed on the 13th of Febuary 19:30 GMT at Pearson International Airport. Journey was quite smooth, we left Abuja 9am with British Airways arrived London about 3pm We left Heathrow about 5.30pm and arrived Toronto 7.30pm Canada time.

Please be mindful of the scale you use in weighing your luggage at home as mine misled us and we ended up paying so much for excess luggage!!! Also please remember the exact locations your IPad and laptops are as we waisted another 30mins at the security gate in Heathrow because I forgot to bring out one of the IPad from my hand luggage another round of detailed checking took place even when I told them we have just about an hour for the next flight I was still delayed. The lesson here is to know where all the devices are and put them on a separate tray at security.

Flight was fun all thru as hubby and I took time to watch a movie while the kids were awake with excitement all thru the flight trust them it was one cartoon after the other!!!

We were well received by the custom officials, we told them how much we were carrying as proof of funds but they never bothered to check, our luggages were not checked also. It was smiles all around until we got outside the airport and the cold winter air welcomed us in it's own way.

Would be out today doing the needful and would keep you posted.

The forum is a blessing and am glad I found it, was with Seglad yersterday and would be together again today to do the needful. The list is endless but would in time acknowledge everyone's effort particularly that of the landed seniors I doubt if any one has disturbed them with calls from Nigeria like I have done always asking questions!!! Thanks for your patience. Thank you Pa Seglad, Oloye, TiTo, OmoGe, Shalom, Fernandez, Indan, Fatex and many more that would follow!

God bless Nigeria!!! God bless Canada.
Wonderful Mama Tinu,

Good to know you have landed safely. Congratulations!!!

DonBaker

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
File Transfer...
23-01-2010
Med's Request
27-02-2012
Med's Done....
11-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2012
LANDED..........
tinuadeadebola said:
Helloooooooooooooo people landed and about to land!!!! Trust you all are doing great new jobs, new babies , new home , new wife / husband lol
Yes oh we are doing great. By Gods grace I retained my wife so no need for anew one. Congrats again on your successful landing.

Geelado

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010.
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2010
Med's Request
May 28, 2012
Med's Done....
June 14, 2012
Passport Req..
November 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 12, 2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
tinuadeadebola said:
My People

Happy valentine may we all find love in this season and many seasons to come!!! Yours sincerely landed on the 13th of Febuary 19:30 GMT at Pearson International Airport. Journey was quite smooth, we left Abuja 9am with British Airways arrived London about 3pm We left Heathrow about 5.30pm and arrived Toronto 7.30pm Canada time.

Please be mindful of the scale you use in weighing your luggage at home as mine misled us and we ended up paying so much for excess luggage!!! Also please remember the exact locations your IPad and laptops are as we waisted another 30mins at the security gate in Heathrow because I forgot to bring out one of the IPad from my hand luggage another round of detailed checking took place even when I told them we have just about an hour for the next flight I was still delayed. The lesson here is to know where all the devices are and put them on a separate tray at security.

Flight was fun all thru as hubby and I took time to watch a movie while the kids were awake with excitement all thru the flight trust them it was one cartoon after the other!!!

We were well received by the custom officials, we told them how much we were carrying as proof of funds but they never bothered to check, our luggages were not checked also. It was smiles all around until we got outside the airport and the cold winter air welcomed us in it's own way.

Would be out today doing the needful and would keep you posted.

The forum is a blessing and am glad I found it, was with Seglad yersterday and would be together again today to do the needful. The list is endless but would in time acknowledge everyone's effort particularly that of the landed seniors I doubt if any one has disturbed them with calls from Nigeria like I have done always asking questions!!! Thanks for your patience. Thank you Pa Seglad, Oloye, TiTo, OmoGe, Shalom, Fernandez, Indan, Fatex and many more that would follow!

God bless Nigeria!!! God bless Canada.
Congrats on UR successful landing..........I,pray for easy landing for the rest of us. May the Almighty make Canada easy for u and UR family....Amen

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Thanks all for the good wishes and amen to all the prayers. We are gradually settling down, done with SIN, school for the kids and opened a bank account.

Another tip ! Please don't bother with filling landing forms it's not necessary at all just remember and keep handy the address of where you plan to stay or here your PR card Gould be sent to.

Have a good day

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
tinuadeadebola said:
Thanks all for the good wishes and amen to all the prayers. We are gradually settling down, done with SIN, school for the kids and opened a bank account.

Another tip ! Please don't bother with filling landing forms it's not necessary at all just remember and keep handy the address of where you plan to stay or here your PR card Gould be sent to.

Have a good day
Good info. you are preparing us for the journey ahead. Hope you are resting well to acclimatize yourself with the WEATHER. Wishing you well.

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
Hi madam,
Congratulations. Well done. Which area did you land in Toronto. How did you get accomodation. Wishing to land in toronto too. How about the issue of health insurance. Did you plan to do temporary insurance before the 3 month waiting period for ontario's health insurance. Congratulations once again.

splashing

Feb 14, 2013
Madam tinuade, congrats once again.

Pls can you advise how much should we hold as cash for just me and my hubby. i currently reside in UK and i want to take my bank statement as back up since i can use my debit card.

we are only gping to land for 2weeks and come back to finish packing and relocate Jan 2014

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
splashing said:

Pls help out. thanks
you can land anywhere in canada except province of quebec

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
yemosa said:
Shaddy a big congratulation to you i give God the glory for this wonderful news and i know for
certain that the joy shall go around all of us that is still expecting the good news from accra in Jesus name amen

Yemosa
thank you very much