Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
gent2 said:
There is no issue at all on declaring your fund. It's however a good idea to have a proof of the source (just incase you meet a naughty officer that may want to worry you) but generally there's nothing to worry about.

@ all
I just got a mail from Accra now asking me to contact/see the examining physician within 60 days that additional information is required on our Medical.That the doctor has been mailed and he will sent the requested document to Paris. anybody with similar experience? Thanks
Jovic

guvcode

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-July-2012
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
Jovic said:
@ all
I just got a mail from Accra now asking me to contact/see the examining physician within 60 days that additional information is required on our Medical.That the doctor has been mailed and he will sent the requested document to Paris. anybody with similar experience? Thanks
Jovic
Hello Jovic

As advised in the other Naija thread, take it easy and do as directed, it will all be fine!

idkolapo

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
Med's Request
21-05-2012
Med's Done....
24-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2012
Tinuade,

Thanks a bunch!

idkolapo

My people trust you all are doing great? Quite sometime let's keep on keeping on.
@ kolapo, some persons in Calgary I believe are Gent, Jada, babaiyabo and very recently Jackson also not forgetting Imole you could pm any of them and ask your questions as that has proved a faster way of getting response.

Cheers
Tinu
[/quote]

White angel

Aug 15, 2012
Hello everyone,
i ve been a silent reader for few weeks now and happy to be associated with my fellow country men/women here.
Great work , you landed seniors and hoping to catch up with all the loaded infos within the next few days ahead, so that i can learn from past questions and answers given and not having to draw you all back on questions.
Do have a great day.

Cheers, :D
W.Angel

kbert

Star Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
SOON
Nomination.....
BY HIS GRACE
AOR Received.
BY HIS GRACE
File Transfer...
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Request
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Done....
BY HIS GRACE
Interview........
OVER COME
Passport Req..
VERY SOON
VISA ISSUED...
BY HIS GRACE
LANDED..........
BY HIS GRACE
we all hope to get there someday......lol

White angel

Aug 15, 2012
guvcode said:
@ All

I started a new thread with the hope of gathering success stories of landed seniors, I'm sure all who are planning to land or are still in the application process would love to hear your stories, please be kind enough to post your stories @ the link below
???>???

Guvcode
@ Guvcode'

Kindly,don't derail/divert the thread.This thread and yours are serving the same purpose of getting and asking for information on similar quest.

People can simply read from the first page to digest the infos before posting their questions if they have any, which i did myself and just finished reading yesterday.
Kindly appreciate the landed seniors here who have taken their time to type ,advice,share experiences and encouraged us here and not take undue advantage of their good gesture.

@All,

I humbly suggest we stick/continue with this thread ,which is serving a similar purpose.

Cheers :D

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
White angel said:
@ Guvcode'

Kindly,don't derail/divert the thread.This thread and yours are serving the same purpose of getting and asking for information on similar quest.

People can simply read from the first page to digest the infos before posting their questions if they have any, which i did myself and just finished reading yesterday.
Kindly appreciate the landed seniors here who have taken their time to type ,advice,share experiences and encouraged us here and not take undue advantage of their good gesture.

@ All,

I humbly suggest we stick/continue with this thread ,which is serving a similar purpose.

Cheers :D
seconded.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
My people trust everyone I fine and looking forward to the holiday ahead? I with you all a pleasant rest as we trust God for great news in the days ahead.

Please does anyone know the occupations that fall into the trade skills? Existing or proposed? Any link o I can check them out? Thanks guys!!! Enjoy your break!!!

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
tinuadeadebola said:
My people trust everyone I fine and looking forward to the holiday ahead? I with you all a pleasant rest as we trust God for great news in the days ahead.

Please does anyone know the occupations that fall into the trade skills? Existing or proposed? Any link o I can check them out? Thanks guys!!! Enjoy your break!!!
check this site for Manitoba

http://www.gov.mb.ca/tce/apprent/index.html

mic_silas

Mar 18, 2012
Hello People,

Help shout Halleluyahhhhhhhhh. After more 2 years of waiting, i just received passport request. I have been asked to either submit my passport or appear in person within 30 days to get my Visa. God is faithful. Wish everyone still waiting for a breakthrough all the best. How far Tinu? Have you heard from them? All the best. :) :'( Tear of joyyyyy :'( :'( :'( :'(

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
mic_silas said:
Hello People,

Help shout Halleluyahhhhhhhhh. After more 2 years of waiting, i just received passport request. I have been asked to either submit my passport or appear in person within 30 days to get my Visa. God is faithful. Wish everyone still waiting for a breakthrough all the best. How far Tinu? Have you heard from them? All the best. :) :'( Tear of joyyyyy :'( :'( :'( :'(
Congratulations!!!!

9j

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Congrats Mic Silas!

Loolo

kbert

Star Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
SOON
Nomination.....
BY HIS GRACE
AOR Received.
BY HIS GRACE
File Transfer...
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Request
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Done....
BY HIS GRACE
Interview........
OVER COME
Passport Req..
VERY SOON
VISA ISSUED...
BY HIS GRACE
LANDED..........
BY HIS GRACE
HMMMMMMM WAS SO HAPPY YESTERDAY FOR THE SUCCESSFUL PROJECT COMPLETED BY GOD ON BEHAVE OF 4GLORY,ID,WUNMI AND LUKEKE ETC.
WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR YOUR ADVISE AND ALSO THE WAY YOU TOOK ME AS UR BROTHER TO EXPLAIN EVERY DETAILS TO ME, ESPECIALLY MY BOSS 4GLOTY ND ID.....AND IYA BEJI. I SAY A VERY BIG THANK YOU AND GOD WHO HAS DONE IT WILL ALSO SEE YOU THROUGH TO THE PLACE OF YOUR DESTINATION. NICE TO MEET YOU GUYS.......HURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Mandie, Spokes,Zajeb et all. Where art thou? The Tsunami is here o!!!

Loolo

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
My people
Thanks so much for the outpouring of love and good wishes for the PPR and for my daughter's birthday. Am so happy to belong here and I trust that God will answer everyone of us in due season.

I give God thanks for making me know about the Canadian immigration program and more thanks for making me know about the thread which has made a great impact in the entire process. I might not be able to mention everyone but I have to thank some persons whom have spent tier time and energy to ensure all goes well with this process.

I thank Ig for creating this thread and for being my friend all through, my landed seniors who were with me at the early stage of the process and stood by me all through I thank you all. Pa seglad thanks for the endless discussions and insights on Skype, pa Oloye thanks for being there for your time both on phone and on pm, Tito for making out time to call me I do appreciate, Barsindo hmmmmmmmm you were always there at the beginning of the process making each step lighter I say thank you. Shalom, Gent2, Jada! Idan, Oladapo, Oceana, pelumi I say a big thank you to you all for sparing time to answer my numerous Pm I do not take it for granted.

My personal persons whom we were always encouraging each other, pa Right, Jackson, lukeke, Gabil and others too numerous to mention thank you all for being in constant torch all through you guys made the wait easier

My Abuja peeps in fact my immediate constituency,thanks for being there, fatex and babymat I see you receiving yours this week by God's grace amen.

I thank you all wonderful forumites once again and urge us to continue in this same spirit as we need each other more in Canada!!! May the joy go round, may the MRs start flowing so my dear Spokes, Mandie and other M1, 2 and 3 can get the much awaited medical and may the PPR continue this week so that the joy in my household would go round everyone waiting.

Thank you all