12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
Nice posts here......

NAIJA1

Dec 15, 2011
Thanks for your response guys. Does anyone know how long it takes for ACCRA to issue MR to a new baby after all the documents have been sent for including the child to the application.; That is the time btw submitting a new born child's docs and the receipt of MR for the baby.Elders and seniors pls respond. ??? ::)

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.
11-11-2010
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
11-11-2011
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
As for me we submitted our babies document in may and got our MR in oct.this was after we sent them A???? mail d replied with d MR.although I & ?v???? husband has not done our medicals before then.

NAIJA1

Dec 15, 2011
MAKY said:
As for me we submitted our babies document in may and got our MR in oct.this was after we sent them A???? mail d replied with d MR.although I & ?v???? husband has not done our medicals before then.
Thanks for sharing ur experience MAKY.

RN

Star Member
Jan 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Opensin,
That sounds good. I seriously doubt they will ask you to pay for RPN assessment again.

Remain blessed today and always

OOW4CHRIST

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Full Documents
Med's Request
12-08-2011, then 16-09-2011 (after adding our new baby)
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2011
LANDED..........
By God's Grace on Sunday 29th April 2012
RN,sincerely am very grateful for your concern and prompt answer however, my husband has scanned my application to CNO before your reply gets to me. We shall abide their decisions whichever way it goes but I do hope they will not ask me to pay for RPN assesment again.Indeed am very grateful.
Oloye, please, is the scanned copy of RPN application form acceptable by the CNO?

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OOW4CHRIST said:
Oloye, please, is the scanned copy of RPN application form acceptable by the CNO?
I called the CNO office and inquired about this (I spoke with P--L (Don't want to mention full name). Scanned copy is acceptable but your form and payment must arrive at same time including all required docs -where applicable. If you scanned your form and send it as attachment with your email how do you want to pay? it is not advisable to include your credit card info in an attachment that is not secured on the web

P--L said that you can scan the copy, send it to somebody in Canada and the person will either drop it in their office or mail it to them with the payment information. Or fax it to them with your payment info.

Hope this helps?

Oloye

opensin

Sep 13, 2011
Compliments of the season to our landed Naija and every member of this forum.I humbly want to inquire about the prove of fund. I understand that any fund that is more than $10000 or any instrument cheque,draft etc must be declared to the Nigerian Custom. Please is it at the Airport or prior to the day of departure as I understand that if this is not done it is a criminal offense. Please could you enlighten us landed seniors so that we don't run foul of the law.

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
opensin said:
Compliments of the season to our landed Naija and every member of this forum.I humbly want to inquire about the prove of fund. I understand that any fund that is more than $10000 or any instrument cheque,draft etc must be declared to the Nigerian Custom. Please is it at the Airport or prior to the day of departure as I understand that if this is not done it is a criminal offense. Please could you enlighten us landed seniors so that we don't run foul of the law.
At the airport. This will be asked by the officer that will complete your landing formalities and the amount will be recorded by him. In most cases he won't even count it but it must be declared. By law, you are also supposed to declare to the Nigerian immigration at the checking point at Murtalar Int A/port. In some situations they wont ask (In my case they did not while they asked from my cousin that landed after me and there was no problem as he has over $10k)

Thank you.

Oloye

opensin

Sep 13, 2011
Thanks so much Oloye."Won ni abere ona ki si i na". sorry for the yoruba words the literary meaning of that is that; he who seek for direction will not be strayed.

E

ezinne

tinuadeadebola said:
Well said Egbon Oloye, trust all is well with the family? Accra is yet to paper screen us pre June 2010 oh so we are still waiting. We hope that they will even issue us MR before the year runs out.

Meanwhile all the landed seniors; Tito, Barsindo, Seglad, iii, Dreamteam, RN, Ify and others too numerous to mention i greet you all oh my regards to you all and may Canada favor you and yours by God's grace amen.

Cheers

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.
11-11-2010
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
11-11-2011
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
plscan anyone help me with the cost of nanny generally in canada..

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MAKY said:
plscan anyone help me with the cost of nanny generally in canada..
Cost of Nanny varies depending on what you want and the province you live. There is Live-in- care giver that will either stay with you in your house permanently or come in the morning and go in the evening (Payment is hourly and the minimum pay is $10.25/hr), there are day care centres to be paid for directly by you-The one closer to my house charges $277/week per child between 7am and 6pm, there is govt subsidized daycare that you have to pay according to your income- People with low income atimes pay next to nothing. There is also neighborhood care i.e people, mostly women, that are not working but want little income by taking care of kids of busy parents- Their charges are low-between $15 to $40 per child per day . Then there is rub-my-back-i-rub-your-back i.e i take care of your kids when i'm less busy and you take care of mine when you are less busy-(Free-no payment). This is common among friends and people from same tribe.

Cost of Nanny can be enormous and i will rather suggest that you land and see situation of things for your self before bothering about nanny. Though there is nothing bad in planning ahead.

Other landed people can add to this.

Oloye

Reactions: VDej

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
RN said:
Opensin,
That sounds good. I seriously doubt they will ask you to pay for RPN assessment again.

Remain blessed today and always
Hi RN,
Compliment of the season.
i sent you a PM

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Oloye said:
Cost of Nanny varies depending on what you want and the province you live. There is Live-in- care giver that will either stay with you in your house permanently or come in the morning and go in the evening (Payment is hourly and the minimum pay is $10.25/hr), there are day care centres to be paid for directly by you-The one closer to my house charges $277/week per child between 7am and 6pm, there is govt subsidized daycare that you have to pay according to your income- People with low income atimes pay next to nothing. There is also neighborhood care i.e people, mostly women, that are not working but want little income by taking care of kids of busy parents- Their charges are low-between $15 to $40 per child per day . Then there is rub-my-back-i-rub-your-back i.e i take care of your kids when i'm less busy and you take care of mine when you are less busy-(Free-no payment). This is common among friends and people from same tribe.

Cost of Nanny can be enormous and i will rather suggest that you land and see situation of things for your self before bothering about nanny. Though there is nothing bad in planning ahead.

Other landed people can add to this.

Oloye
Thanks for this info it's clear enough.
Thanks