26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
yejydo said:
Waoooooooo
these Calgarians are just too much
This is an extraordinary show of kindness!!! :) :) :) :)
Most of the programs are actually funded by the government, either at provincial or Federal level. Those are the hallmarks of a developed and socially secured society.

mic_silas

Mar 18, 2012
Hello Tinu, i got medical request on 29th May, 2012 and did the medical test in June 2012.. do you have an idea of what time it takes to receive passport request after medicals? thank you.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
mic_silas said:
Hello Tinu, i got medical request on 29th May, 2012 and did the medical test in June 2012.. do you have an idea of what time it takes to receive passport request after medicals? thank you.
Usually between 6-8wks. But in some instances it may be more. Just wait you will receive it soonest

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
EMO said:
Usually between 6-8wks. But in some instances it may be more. Just wait you will receive it soonest
In Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

mikolodbado

Jul 9, 2012
I am new to this forum but i want to find out about paying an agent since the FSWP visa has been stopped till 2013 and i thought agent will help me in securing a job and start my process for me.
what would you advise because i have paid an initial payment to them

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
mikolodbado said:
I am new to this forum but i want to find out about paying an agent since the FSWP visa has been stopped till 2013 and i thought agent will help me in securing a job and start my process for me.
what would you advise because i have paid an initial payment to them
Paying an agent to help u secure a job may not be a very good idea, moreso if you fall into the hand a the wrong ones. Getting job from Africa with african qualification can be a huge task and insurmountable.

Options available to you will be to wait till January 2013 or look for provinces that you best qualify to land their nomination or go the way of Quebec.

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
@ Mikolodbado
I will advise you not to allow any agent handle your appl. It's a complete waste of time and money. From my experience, it can only lead to further delay in your processing. Things you would have sent to accra by your self, will first be sent to them by courier, then you pay courier charges to agent again to pass it down to Accra. In my case, at the MR level, my MR hard copy was with the agent for about 1month before i could get it. If you have any query, bring it to the house.

kbert

Star Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
SOON
Nomination.....
BY HIS GRACE
AOR Received.
BY HIS GRACE
File Transfer...
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Request
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Done....
BY HIS GRACE
Interview........
OVER COME
Passport Req..
VERY SOON
VISA ISSUED...
BY HIS GRACE
LANDED..........
BY HIS GRACE
Dear Members,

I find it difficult to find Ghanaians part of this program, and to me i think Quebec wld be ok... you only need to learn french. But most plp don't want to go through this process.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
mic_silas said:
Hi dear as EMO stated it's usually between 6-8weeks even though some may take longer, I also did mine in late June and very hopeful that I would hear good news in August

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
tinuadeadebola said:
Hi dear as EMO stated it's usually between 6-8weeks even though some may take longer, I also did mine in late June and very hopeful that I would hear good news in August
You should be looking forward to it any moment from now. There are a lot one couldn't possibly bank on with AVO. There are friends who received eMR for their newborn within 3-4 wks of update. But there are one or more in the other thread still waiting after 5wks.

Happy weekend

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinuadeadebola said:
Good one I had thought WES applies to all!!!
Every province has its own and recorgnise evaluation body. Ontario recorgnises WES for employment and academic purpose. University of Toronto evaluation is also accepted in Ontario by University of Toronto. Icas acccepted by colleges and some university for academic upgrade but not for employment in Ontario. Though some employer may accept it, but good employer may ask for your WES Evaluation aftre the completion of your probation period.

mikolodbado

Jul 9, 2012
Toluwanile said:
@ Mikolodbado
I will advise you not to allow any agent handle your appl. It's a complete waste of time and money. From my experience, it can only lead to further delay in your processing. Things you would have sent to accra by your self, will first be sent to them by courier, then you pay courier charges to agent again to pass it down to Accra. In my case, at the MR level, my MR hard copy was with the agent for about 1month before i could get it. If you have any query, bring it to the house.
I also applied for strategy initiative under Manitoba and waiting to hear from them.but the problem is that i don't have anyone in Manitoba except Ontario.
What is my best chance of apply for Nominee Program?

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
seglad said:
Every province has its own and recorgnise evaluation body. Ontario recorgnises WES for employment and academic purpose. University of Toronto evaluation is also accepted in Ontario by University of Toronto. Icas acccepted by colleges and some university for academic upgrade but not for employment in Ontario. Though some employer may accept it, but good employer may ask for your WES Evaluation aftre the completion of your probation period.
I think there is no problem. If you already done WES and you found yourself heading towards Quebec, just inform WES to transfer your documents to whatever they use in Quebec for evaluation.....I don't think you will need evaluation from the begining again! Just my thought though!

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
mikolodbado said:
I also applied for strategy initiative under Manitoba and waiting to hear from them.but the problem is that i don't have anyone in Manitoba except Ontario.
What is my best chance of apply for Nominee Program?
Hi,

Please, just for the purpose of information sharing can you expand on strategy initiative under Manitoba. If you have a web link for same, it would be appreciated.

Thanks

9j

mikolodbado

Jul 9, 2012
9jcanada said:
Hi,

Please, just for the purpose of information sharing can you expand on strategy initiative under Manitoba. If you have a web link for same, it would be appreciated.

Thanks

9j

I sent a mail to immigratemanitoba at gov.mb.ca and i got a reply from them to send my resume and also if i have what it takes to qualify for it and i replied yes except,i don't have anyone in Manitoba but i never told them that in my mail.
if anyone is in the house and resides in Manitoba can be of help.
also i registered myself on their portal web6.gov.mb.ca/PNPOnlineWebsite.

that should help