Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Bola, thank you for your insight into the subject matter,
Tina and others , thank you too for your contributions

All should here this, ' THE STONE WE PERSON SEE SAY IM THEY COME, NON DEY BLIND IM EYE

We all know that Canada is a good place. I have between the year 2000- 2010 invested more than TWO MILLION NAIRA on this project.
This is not an exergareation .In 2000, i use the service of Canadian Immigration Assistance Service( CIAS) = NO RESULT Money wated
In 2001, I use the service of LEONARD SIMCOE = NO RESULT Money wasted. I was moved by the saying= WINNERS DON'T QUIT AND QUITTERS DON'T WIN.

Today, my application which I filed in June 2005 is still at Accra, while I received my AOR for my second application on October 27,2010.I hope to submit my full docs soon.

TO THE SUBJECT MATTER
Bola , I suppose you have been praying and fasting for your FIRST AOR and the SECOND AOR which just came-Congrats

The senior from NIGER who are currently in Canada can not help us . They may only share their experiences.
Establishing oneself in Canada varies. Some professionals may be lucky while others may not.
I am comfortable here in Nigeria with a good salary ( University/ Teaching Hospital) . Today is good BUT tomoro no one can tell
I am doing this NOT to become a MULTI MILLIONAIRE BUT for my children and their children.
So, you must have a reason for doing what you are doing. I want my children to school at HARVARD, YALE University.
Having waited for so long, I am determined to see to it IF CHRIST TARRIES

GOODNEWS- If a you are a professional , you will ONLY need 1-2 years to get to the top.

We shall continue this epistle later

adebolakazeem

Feb 13, 2009
Hi All,
There's not much to add what the seniors have already told you,Canada like the seniors have said, is yours to discover, you either see the glass as half full or half empty, if you want to worry yourself, there's plenty to be worried about, and if you choose to celebrate the bright side, all good, i choose the latter, btw Tinu, my honest and most sincere suggestion to you would be to have an open mind, those who have said that practicing in your line is very difficult havent lied, i have seen this for myself, nonetheless, if your mind is open, you can prepare to retrain yourself in whatever field is doing well here, if you need an example, nursing. My wife has decided to do this, despite all her other qualifications, it was a difficult decision, but seems the only sane one considering several factors, now, what we have decided, may not necessarily suit many other ppl, its jst our decision, i have friends who have been here for more than 3yrs hopping from one survival job to the other, only now deciding to retrain in more profitable fields, and these pple have masters degrees, one even has 2masters degrees all from outside naija, we are already suggesting Phd for her.lol. So my peeps, our good God dusn leave his own, we count on his guidiance and favour. TitO, am a huge fan of yours,you always pass the message across in a way i love, i must campaign for you if you ever go into politics. Wish you guys all the best, our testimonies shall encourage others ijn.

tito

Feb 10, 2007
tinuadeadebola said:
Dreamteam thanks for your advise. my brother you dont know the closer this thing becomes the higher your concern? now that its coming nearer and is looking like this VISA would land soon one is now weighing all the options and asking questions. I thank you for your response and i really want you to know that its not as bad as i make you guys feel. My eldest daughter is 8 and at her age i have with all sense of humility thought her somethings i know will remain with her for life. I have consciously raised her up in the fear of God and respect for seniors and good manners in general but i know the society there is different from ours hence my concern.

Thanks my brother
My sister, it's the reality and the phase you must go through when leaving certainty for "uncertainty". There is nothing wrong with it as long as you can turn that "negative" energy into something positive. It should ginger you into making necessary plans so your relocation will not be stressful.
You have great attitude and I am sure you will triumph..

tito

Feb 10, 2007
adebolakazeem said:
Hi All,
There's not much to add what the seniors have already told you,Canada like the seniors have said, is yours to discover, you either see the glass as half full or half empty, if you want to worry yourself, there's plenty to be worried about, and if you choose to celebrate the bright side, all good, i choose the latter, btw Tinu, my honest and most sincere suggestion to you would be to have an open mind, those who have said that practicing in your line is very difficult havent lied, i have seen this for myself, nonetheless, if your mind is open, you can prepare to retrain yourself in whatever field is doing well here, if you need an example, nursing. My wife has decided to do this, despite all her other qualifications, it was a difficult decision, but seems the only sane one considering several factors, now, what we have decided, may not necessarily suit many other ppl, its jst our decision, i have friends who have been here for more than 3yrs hopping from one survival job to the other, only now deciding to retrain in more profitable fields, and these pple have masters degrees, one even has 2masters degrees all from outside naija, we are already suggesting Phd for her.lol. So my peeps, our good God dusn leave his own, we count on his guidiance and favour. TitO, am a huge fan of yours,you always pass the message across in a way i love, i must campaign for you if you ever go into politics. Wish you guys all the best, our testimonies shall encourage others ijn.
My brother, smart move and plans on your part. Thanks for the compliment..we try our best. Hopefully, our people can spend more time planning for life after the visa and not leave their work for God the same way our leaders in naija are doing..

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
adebolakazeem said:
Hi All,

Great one there my brother. we want to see many practical experiences like this. Like you mentioned Tito has been a pillar of support and we all very much appreciate him for this. he has even spoken to me personally on phone over this subject same goes for barsindo. It does gladdens our heart when we hear from our landed seniors and believe me you can get a balanced view from your own people than on the general thread.

For me i will keep asking questions and seeking for more knowledge until the actual movement time comes. My husband is sold out and like Jackson mentioned has been on this for quite a decade but i told him we need to make a lot of inquiries and make an informed decision. i appreciate everyone's contribution and i advise that those of us here should not concentrate on getting the visa alone but we should also spare time to focus on life in canada so we can appropriately prepare for it

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
tinuadeadebola said:
My people,

Congrats to everyone who received their aor recently. Please remember that the 2nd stage is more crucial than the first. please your duties should be well spelt out, on letter headed and signed by your immediate boss or personnel officer. Please dont copy the exact duties on CIC websites try and rewrite them in your own words. Remember to include a complimentary card of the person signing your reference letter and please write a very good cover letter .

Arrange your document very well and label them accordingly and where necessary attach a list of all the appendices. Try and arrange them category by category as stated in the check list and attach a copy of the checklist. If you are stuck please ask question and any member would be glad to assist.

best of luck to you all
I will like to know your opinion about this. I wanted to move huge sum from an account of mine to the other that has more traffic. Do you think this will work for or against? Thanks

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
thejackson said:
Bola, thank you for your insight into the subject matter,
Tina and others , thank you too for your contributions

All should here this, ' THE STONE WE PERSON SEE SAY IM THEY COME, NON DEY BLIND IM EYE

We all know that Canada is a good place. I have between the year 2000- 2010 invested more than TWO MILLION NAIRA on this project.
This is not an exergareation .In 2000, i use the service of Canadian Immigration Assistance Service( CIAS) = NO RESULT Money wated
In 2001, I use the service of LEONARD SIMCOE = NO RESULT Money wasted. I was moved by the saying= WINNERS DON'T QUIT AND QUITTERS DON'T WIN.

Today, my application which I filed in June 2005 is still at Accra, while I received my AOR for my second application on October 27,2010.I hope to submit my full docs soon.

TO THE SUBJECT MATTER
Bola , I suppose you have been praying and fasting for your FIRST AOR and the SECOND AOR which just came-Congrats

The senior from NIGER who are currently in Canada can not help us . They may only share their experiences.
Establishing oneself in Canada varies. Some professionals may be lucky while others may not.
I am comfortable here in Nigeria with a good salary ( University/ Teaching Hospital) . Today is good BUT tomoro no one can tell
I am doing this NOT to become a MULTI MILLIONAIRE BUT for my children and their children.
So, you must have a reason for doing what you are doing. I want my children to school at HARVARD, YALE University.
Having waited for so long, I am determined to see to it IF CHRIST TARRIES

GOODNEWS- If a you are a professional , you will ONLY need 1-2 years to get to the top.

We shall continue this epistle later
"GOODNEWS- If a you are a professional , you will ONLY need 1-2 years to get to the top." I need more clarity on that line. Thanks

dreamteam

Star Member
Nov 26, 2008
if you are a medical professional like me,please get in touch with skills connect,they pay 75% of ur fees,credentialling,books and all.like the community i stay in,they are willing to pay all.skills connect has a program fr all professions where you are allowed to tap into just 2k$,but for we medicos,it might be more,just follow their steps and see it work,cos before you know it,it's 2yrs.over here,just follow their drill,even if it sounds silly,there's something in it for u,listen and ask pertinent questions.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Dreamteam,

Thanks for the info.I have a degree in Community,health and social care from UK,can I also benefit from skills connect?pls let me know.How is your family?

Ig

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Please Dream team give further details about the skill connect

Thank you

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
EMO said:
I will like to know your opinion about this. I wanted to move huge sum from an account of mine to the other that has more traffic. Do you think this will work for or against? Thanks
My brother the VO can be very funny hence one has to be very careful. they are particular about movement that takes place around the time of submission of documents as they usually think one has borrowed the money. I know for sure that if VO is not satisfied they usually ask for one to justify source of fund. Some justify by saying they have sold an asset and supplying requisite documents to support their claim.

If i were in your shoe i would take a little sum maybe N500,000.00 from the one that has much fund and deposit in the one that has less activity , leave it for about 5-7 working days print the statement and submit but i wont withdraw a large chunk. if however i have paid or withdrawn large sums of money into/from the one with much traffic in recent months which the VO can easily see in last 6 months statement then i would withdraw the money and pay it inside. You can also present a fixed deposit account with little or no movement at all provided you can explain the source of fund if asked.

NB At the slow rate accra is going, they will most likely request for another proof of fund before or after medicals. You can also post this questions on our other thread so more people can respond to it as this thread relates more to life in canada while the other relates more to our application process

best of luck my brother

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMO said:
I will like to know your opinion about this. I wanted to move huge sum from an account of mine to the other that has more traffic. Do you think this will work for or against? Why move funds from the account? Inactivity actually shows that you don't need the funds for your regular upkeep. I would rather submit such an account for POR. Better still nothing say you can't submit both account details for POR, I did. Thanks

dreamteam

Star Member
Nov 26, 2008
when you land,go to your local community service for immigrants,they will tell you all.yes you can benefit as a community nurse,just make sure you have info about what your profession is called here.Skills Connect is for all to benefit for the purpose of credentislling,getting a job and training for new immigrants to a certain degree of amount and time frame.truth is a lot of people go to one popular body,truth is the community services are to even assist you,the only issue is make we no behave like sey we dey hurry o,this place is one step at a time,before you know it,time is well spent and gone,so just plan and be ready to wait a while,it's worht it,cos they respect and cherish their training.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Guys,
is anyone in torch with Oloye and Boljet? i really have not heard from them besides thier landing experience.