+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landed in June

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
obib said:
iblessed while in UK hope you are on the lookout for Residency obligation requirements.

Hi obib I have and I am back now, I went there just to work the required clinical hours to maintain my registration there as well as having the required hours and timeframe within three years for qualifying to apply for registration here as well.

Thanks for your advice.

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
UK employer sent NNAS form with no letterhead, official envelope or return address and don't want to send any additional information to verify authenticity of the information that was provided, stating that they are busy and don't have time.

I have tried pleading with them but no change, what can I do? Any valuable suggestions please.

Thanks

rajani47

Dec 2, 2014
Hi all,

I have applied in December 2014 and got visa at the end of August 2015. I have done medicals in the beginning of July therefore, our visa expiry is of July 2015.

I planned to perform landing in May 2016. But couple of my acquaintance suggested not to delay landing as it will be a problem on arrival. I am still unable to understand that if there is expiry on visa and if we do landing anytime before expiry, then there wouldn't be a problem.

Please suggest if some came across to perform landing after 10 months to visa issuance but before expiry?

Thanks

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
rajani47 said:
Hi all,

I have applied in December 2014 and got visa at the end of August 2015. I have done medicals in the beginning of July therefore, our visa expiry is of July 2015.

I planned to perform landing in May 2016. But couple of my acquaintance suggested not to delay landing as it will be a problem on arrival. I am still unable to understand that if there is expiry on visa and if we do landing anytime before expiry, then there wouldn't be a problem.

Please suggest if some came across to perform landing after 10 months to visa issuance but before expiry?

Thanks

Hi there, the information you have provide is a bit confusing. You need to do your landing within the time specify which is in most case three months from when your PR was issued. As far as I know you need to do your landing before the expiry date of your medical. But other members can give more specific guidance.

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
Contacted NNAS to find out how long till I receive my report and was told 10-12 weeks. It would seem they have extended the processing time. I am praying for a good report and all the best to all.

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iblessed said:
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL
merry Christmas and happy new year to u as well iblessed.
I have certain questions. Can u please guide me?

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right now I live in Mississauga.
I have a nursing background (did my BSc. Nursing from Chd. India)
My registration process is going on with NNAS.....

Could u please suggest me what else can I do because the registration process takes very long time I heard.

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
Hello Nrsing3152, I am also going through the NNAS Process at the moment. I would suggest as I have been doing this myself, that while waiting for the report to start reading, studying Canadian way of nursing. I have been working as a PSW so that way I am gaining some work experience and learning Canadian workplace culture. I have a been studying the Canadian nursing exam book as well as reading about Physical Assessment Process, Pediatrics and the nursing Code.

Hope this helps.

djgt

Oct 27, 2014
rajani47 said:
Hi all,

Thanks

Hi Rajani,

I am and lots of us are in same boat but not finding right guidance so wait till get best answer?

Regards,

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
As far as I know the visa is normally valid for 3 months. what is the date you were given on your passport visa as the expiry date.