+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landed in June

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
Just make sure to submit the documents that they request within the given ensure are correct and you will be fine.

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
Praise God from whom all blessings flows, I am another step closer to my registration. Thank the Lord all went well with my OSCE result just need to do some Competency Assessments and I am trusting and believing in good for an excellent report at the end. Thank you Lord.

All the best to everyone.

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratz iblessed it seems u'r very near to the Canadian registration. Well done.

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
vishal shrestha said:
congratz iblessed it seems u'r very near to the Canadian registration. Well done.

Thank you it is a very long process for Ontario registration, so I am not very near at all really because only one University in Ontario offers a two year course and they have limited space and you have to wait to see if you get accepted.

BQ

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Hello iblessed,
Good to know that you are doing well.

Do you have any idea about doctors? My wife is UK board qualified i.e. PLAB and i have dropped my case as a principal applicant for the Canadian immigration.

I was thinking that if anybody guide me for her that she can practice as a GP or can work in the Hospital or she has to pass certain exams like you did!

Appreciate guidelines

Thanks

TrustingGod

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-10-2013
Med's Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
Passport Req..
19-07-2014
LANDED..........
19 N0v 2014
Hi Iblessed,
I find yr entries inspiring and positive and I am hoping that u can guide me as I plan to land soon.I am an IEN nurse.It appears that it's better t settle in Alberta than Ontario due t availability of jobs.Pls clear my doubts.Importantly,having lived in London,I am aware that getting a healthcare assistant/support worker role is quite easy once one has the correct visa status and one can earn enof t look after one self-ie pay rent,transportatn etc.Is this the case in canada.I need t be educated on this t enable me prepare better.Thank you

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
Hi TrustingGod, sorry for the late reply as I have not visit the Forum for sometime now has been busy working and taking care of the family. Congratulations on your landing. Thank you for your kind words of finding my entries inspiring, I try and keep positive in all situations and I pray because God knows best and I like the name you have chosen that that guide you. Are you now living in Alberta now and are you working, what is the progress with you for your nurse registration? Yes it is easy to get jobs as HCA/Support worker and you can make money and pay your bills and everything once you have your Canadian Permanent Residence you can work in any job that does not need a registration until you get registered.

I hope to hear from you please email me at odettec1@yahoo.com

Thank you and take care

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iblessed said:
Hi TrustingGod, sorry for the late reply as I have not visit the Forum for sometime now has been busy working and taking care of the family. Congratulations on your landing. Thank you for your kind words of finding my entries inspiring, I try and keep positive in all situations and I pray because God knows best and I like the name you have chosen that that guide you. Are you now living in Alberta now and are you working, what is the progress with you for your nurse registration? Yes it is easy to get jobs as HCA/Support worker and you can make money and pay your bills and everything once you have your Canadian Permanent Residence you can work in any job that does not need a registration until you get registered.

I hope to hear from you please email me at odettec1 @ yahoo.com

Thank you and take care
HCA/Support workers (i think it stands for health care assistants) do not need any registration iblessed?? My wife is a RN here in home country and if she comes to Canada then she can work as HCA until she gets local registration to practice as a nurse right? So what are the chances of getting jobs there in Alberts?

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
Hi Vishal Shrestha, yes Health Care Assistant is HCA/Support worker and no registration is required to do this job. These jobs are available a lot all over Canada and some travel nursing agency hires HCA and the agencies pay well. I work for one as a HCA in a remote area and all my expenses are paid eg. travel to and from and accommodation. with these assignments you work in a location for certain amount of time and sometimes they need you for longer and you can extend if there is an option to.

when your wife applies for her nurse registration I would suggest that she apply as a RN as well as an LPN to expand her chances of registration in one or the other and I find that the LPN requirements is more easier for us nurses who has been educated abroad. All the best to you.

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
vishal shrestha said:
HCA/Support workers (i think it stands for health care assistants) do not need any registration iblessed?? My wife is a RN here in home country and if she comes to Canada then she can work as HCA until she gets local registration to practice as a nurse right? So what are the chances of getting jobs there in Alberts?

Hi vishal Shrestha how is everything with you?