+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

landed in canada yesterday

chsieh

Jan 25, 2008
Under what circumstances would they allow the processing of PR card? Making your home permanent in Canada?

Bluff Master

Star Member
Feb 12, 2008
Thanks for the answer. I want to make my permanent home Canada, but I don't want to quit my work here (US) and search for job there (Canada). I want to continue to work here till I find a job there. Will that be a problem?

tito

Feb 10, 2007
soj said:
oloye,tito,a-square,abeni,yemkik x the rest,i finally landed in canada ystdy.i flew klm from abj to amsterdam then to toronto.it is very cold right now,-30 u can imagine.the immigration processing was really fast x without stress.i hope to start my registration tomorrow.cheers
soj,
Congrats man, I have been busy traveling and just looked in today. Hope you are having fun with the snow! Sorry you missed white Christmas.
I rejoice with you and pray that the rest of the challenges will be made easy by God.
Thought you were going with British Airways? Anyways, good you traveled with KLM.
Forget the weather, that's your new home. Kick back the chair and do the celebration dance.
It is well with you.

soj

Feb 23, 2007
tito,if i flew BA from abuja the two connecting flights to toronto would ve left so i needed to get a transit B which was taking all the time so just took the easy way.how is family x work.thks x God bless

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soj,
How are you and the family today? Any latest from your end?

Oloye

soj

Feb 23, 2007
abeni,i didnt get that,are u talking about the immigrant visa or what.ofcos u dont need a transit visa to amsterdam.cheers

woleola

Jan 29, 2008
Congratulations Country man,

Real Congrats. God will bless you and make you great in the land.

It's really nice when I come on this site and see the naija pple hailing one another, encouraging and all.

So, I hope you are settling in well into the new land and I also hope your expectations are being met.

Please let us all have all the details of things you did and need to do, so that everyone coming aling can can be well prepared.

Congrats again and I hope your winter jacket is sufficiently cold absorbent.

abeni_okin

Star Member
Sep 28, 2007
soj,
thanks for the information. i just wanted to know if its immigrant visa,visitor's visa, transit visa e.t.c
hope the cold is not killing? read some forcast on the net that there will be cold storms , hope you are getting ready for that.

maroraza

Star Member
Jan 11, 2008
in skilled worker case they issue immigrant visa but its single entry visa later you can travel on your PR card
abeni_okin said:
soj,
thanks for the information. i just wanted to know if its immigrant visa,visitor's visa, transit visa e.t.c
hope the cold is not killing? read some forcast on the net that there will be cold storms , hope you are getting ready for that.

nomlah

Star Member
Feb 10, 2008
maroraza said:
in skilled worker case they issue immigrant visa but its single entry visa later you can travel on your PR card
abeni_okin said:
soj,
Do not worry about weather, you will be used to it. Just take all precautions -- means proper winter clothing. If you were an applicant for immigrant status, you should have received landing papers, just come here you will get PR Card and on PR Card you you travel in and out Canada.

Good Luck,

Webmaster,
http://thinkingofcanada.com
http://study.thinkingofcanada.com