+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

landed in canada yesterday

soj

Feb 23, 2007
oloye,tito,a-square,abeni,yemkik x the rest,i finally landed in canada ystdy.i flew klm from abj to amsterdam then to toronto.it is very cold right now,-30 u can imagine.the immigration processing was really fast x without stress.i hope to start my registration tomorrow.cheers

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soj,
Congratulations on your landing.
I am sure you know that we expect full gist from you. Honestly this is a good news and as i also share in your joy, i share in this one too.
Hope to hear from you soon

Oloye

A-square

Jan 24, 2007
soj baba,

Congrats!!! it's sure nice to learn that you have landed in Canada.
Wishing you all the best. Keep warm sha.

new man

Jan 16, 2008
Egbon, E kaabo si ile olora......Congrats!

Don't worry u'll get used to the cold weather.

Are you coming back to go back or you want to jera?

soj

Feb 23, 2007
thks guys,am coming back in three wks but my baby x wife shd be back this wkend.cheers

nomlah

Star Member
Feb 10, 2008
soj said:
oloye,tito,a-square,abeni,yemkik x the rest,i finally landed in canada ystdy.i flew klm from abj to amsterdam then to toronto.it is very cold right now,-30 u can imagine.the immigration processing was really fast x without stress.i hope to start my registration tomorrow.cheers
Hi,
Congratulations on happy landing. Complete your sleep after a long journey and be prepared for new challenges.

Good luck,

Webmaster,
http://thinkingofcanada.com
http://study.thinkingofcanada.com

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soj,
Still expecting the full gist. Right from your house to the airport and landing including questions asked.
You naija pple want to hear.
Once again welcom to Toronto.

Oloye

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
soj,

Congrats! yes we are waiting for the gist and yr impressions about Canada.

soj

Feb 23, 2007
ok guys here u go,i left home very late(it is proper to get to the airport one hour before your trip) x got to the airport rather too late but i still went through the normal airport procedures.i boarded klm at 21.50,had a stop at kano airport to pick some other passengers.after some few minutes,we left kano x headed to amsterdam.the journey was smooth,6hours there about.got to amsterdam 05.55 in the morning,we left amsterdam at 13.30 x landed in toronto 15.50,it was a long trip to toronto from amsterdam.we got down from the plane some minutes later x our first pt of call was the arrival hall where an immigration officer checked our passports x asked us how much we came with(he didnt even check whether we had the said amount),then he asked whether we came with foodstuff x i said yes.we spent less than 5mins with him.he passed us to the immigration section where we were asked to present our landing papers x passports.she asked us to sign x directed us to another guy,he gave us some forms to fill x asked us to move on to another lady.she gave us gifts from canadian government which included a bag.then we went to pick our bags x waited for our turn to see a custom officer.everything took less than 15mins,they were very nice to us throughout.am staying presently in london ontario which is abt 2hrs from the airport.i got a shuttle bus fron the airport to london for $126 for the three of us.it was very cold that night,btw -30 x -40.it is indeed a beautiful country.cheers

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SOJ,
You have done what guys before you did by giving a detail info. We appreciate. Expect more questions from other naija people as we did to Tito.
It is nice hearing yor story we hope to hear the return joney gist.

Welcome to Canada.

Oloye