+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landed in Canada..great Country..Queries Welcomed

ballu.singh

Aug 2, 2013
POE experience wat question they ask and i will land on 4 in montreal after that going to winnipeg so they ask me at montreal or at wiinnipeg reply plz.....

photographer99

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
ballu.singh said:
POE experience wat question they ask and i will land on 4 in montreal after that going to winnipeg so they ask me at montreal or at wiinnipeg reply plz.....
the immigration will be at Montreal airport..
they will ask u about ur course..hw much fee paid and if u have taken a loan or so..do carry sanction letter and carry all doc that were used for VISA processing..
be confident and have a good smile on ur face..
all the best..:)

photographer99

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
devrathiya said:
I have heard that there aren't many jobs during Winter in Canada. Is it true?? If yes, why is it so? :-\
no its not true..there are jobs..rather i would say there are more no. of jobs during winters as there's huge amount of snow so ppl dont work much and so jobs are easily available..

vsingh89

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
photographer99 said:
no its not true..there are jobs..rather i would say there are more no. of jobs during winters as there's huge amount of snow so ppl dont work much and so jobs are easily available..
Hi friend i need your assitant can you please provide ur mail id

harleenoptimistic

Sep 29, 2013
hello all. guys help me to make my profile strong under spp please share your experiences with me.. rate my profile:

10th : 58%
12th : 74%
BCA : 65%
IELTS : 7 bands not less than 6.5 in each.
1 year experience as a computer operator, 5 months training in Networking.
applying for pg diploma in networking ( 2 years )
i don't want to waste my spp chance.
how do my profile look ? RATE ?

just_do_it

Nov 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
photographer99 said:
Really? People dont work much because there's too much snow? First time ive heard that one.

Job availability is pretty stable throughout the year and the season does not make any difference (unless you are employed in the seasonal market such as tourism or agriculture).

Aerrow

Jul 29, 2013
harleenoptimistic said:
hello all. guys help me to make my profile strong under spp please share your experiences with me.. rate my profile:

10th : 58%
12th : 74%
BCA : 65%
IELTS : 7 bands not less than 6.5 in each.
1 year experience as a computer operator, 5 months training in Networking.
applying for pg diploma in networking ( 2 years )
i don't want to waste my spp chance.
how do my profile look ? RATE ?
Which 2 year pg diploma did u apply for and which college??

minhaj khan

Oct 4, 2013
Hello every one,

i have already got the offer letter from lambton PG hotel management and going to apply very soon.
i would like to know that my father is sponsoring my tuition fee. whereas my aunt in Canada is sponsoring for my
boarding and lodging.

- i have seen some where on this forum that i should provide FRC AND BIRTH CERTIFICATES of
both the sponsors. which in the case of my father i can provide but i cannot provide the FRC for my aunt whereas
i can attach her birth certificate and matriculation certificate. would it be enough??

- i am going to attach the propert papers and documents from the business of my aunt. she cannot provide me any
bank statement since the money is not sufficient in their bank account. there taxes and house mortgage is very high that
the visa officer will vlearly get the idea that they have high earnings. would it be satisfying??

kindly if anyone can inform me on the subject and what documents i should provide else from the sponsors??

regards