Oct 23, 2009
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2010
Hey Folks,
Sorry for being little late, am glad to say that i have landed Safely to the YYZ airport.

Well the journey was very hectic, was a long waiting period at Heathrow - London around 7 hours by Air india. The flight was nice from Mumbai to London but not so good from London to Toronto may be we were already tired waiting and travelling.

Well smooth landing, we filled the landing form before entering the Customs, Went to customs the just asked me few questions and let me go to the New Immigrats counter just near to their. Went there gave my COPR and Passports, The lady was quite supportive, asked for the amount holding and didnt checked it, asked the address as well which was given to them.

Later was diverted to the Welcome to canada lounge wehre the gentleman gave us some information and documents for the further necessary actions.
Hired a porter to support carry luggage and trolley. He himself supported me for finding my baggage. Asked to pay 20 $ at the conter and a tip.

Other day went to apply for SIN and Bank account. The bank i chosed is TD a nice one. i have herd a lot of it and my cousine told the same to apply for it.

Next step is for Driving test. may be do it today.

Thanks to all for helping directly or indirectly.

God Bless you

Jai HInd

smithac

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
bhaveshenee said:
Hey Folks,
Sorry for being little late, am glad to say that i have landed Safely to the YYZ airport.

Well the journey was very hectic, was a long waiting period at Heathrow - London around 7 hours by Air india. The flight was nice from Mumbai to London but not so good from London to Toronto may be we were already tired waiting and travelling.

Well smooth landing, we filled the landing form before entering the Customs, Went to customs the just asked me few questions and let me go to the New Immigrats counter just near to their. Went there gave my COPR and Passports, The lady was quite supportive, asked for the amount holding and didnt checked it, asked the address as well which was given to them.

Later was diverted to the Welcome to canada lounge wehre the gentleman gave us some information and documents for the further necessary actions.
Hired a porter to support carry luggage and trolley. He himself supported me for finding my baggage. Asked to pay 20 $ at the conter and a tip.

Other day went to apply for SIN and Bank account. The bank i chosed is TD a nice one. i have herd a lot of it and my cousine told the same to apply for it.

Next step is for Driving test. may be do it today.

Thanks to all for helping directly or indirectly.

God Bless you

Jai HInd
Congrats Bhavesh and good luck for the days ahead

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
Congratulations Bhavneesh.

Best of luck for all your future endeavors and a successful life in Canada.

May God shower her blessings to all of us.

Jai Hind.

jeby

Jan 19, 2010
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
15-12-2009
Med's Done....
11-01-2010
Passport Req..
15-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2010
Congratulations Bhaveshenee.... all the best.

bhaveshenee

Oct 23, 2009
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2010
Hey folks.......
how are you....
Got the PR cards three weeks back.... sorry for late mesage....