+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lambton college

Sianuthapa

Aug 11, 2019
I sent an email 3 days ago asking about my application status, and I received a conditional offer yesterday.
I will make tuition fees payment by next week to get the unconditional offer.
You probably should send an email too.
Did you get your offer, I recieved mine few days back. Want to talk about accomodations with the people who got their offer.

Jason2moh

Sep 10, 2019
Did you get your offer, I recieved mine few days back. Want to talk about accomodations with the people who got their offer.
I got my offer a few weeks back, and submitted my Visa application last week.
I haven't started looking for accommodation yet. Have you?

Sianuthapa

Aug 11, 2019
I got my offer a few weeks back, and submitted my Visa application last week.
I haven't started looking for accommodation yet. Have you?
I havent as well. Do you have any idea on how to do that. I know some ways. Torronto is quite expensive so its better to live in sharing.
Give me you Whats app or viber so that I can contact you and we can further discuss about finding ourselves an accomodation.

Prashanth1227

Nov 11, 2019
Hello, I hope you all are doing well.
I am planning to apply for Lambton College- Toronto for September intake. Could you please provide me few insights about the college. I would like to know about the college infrastructures, if they offer paid co-op programs and if we can get any part time jobs around to support ourselves and how are the rents nearby and on average how much would it cost for food on a monthly basis.

suraj_devgan

May 15, 2020
Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Category........
STUDY
NOC Code......
Hey Guys! I applied to Lambton college (Toronto Campus) for sep 2020 for mobile application design and development. Anybody else applying can share the contact details with me.

vikrantsh30

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Did any of you guys get an AIP or Complete approval on SP application. Also are you guys planning on studying remotely or has the college provided port of entry support letter for in person classes?