+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lambton college

Sianuthapa

Aug 11, 2019
My academic profile.
Ielts 7.5 in every module. BSc Hons in Computing 59%. +2/ HSC 54%. Class X : 8.0 CGPA.
I want to apply for Mobile Application Development (Co-Op) PG Program.
I am worried that my HSC marks would affect.
P.S. I have already recieved offer letters from Fanshawe College, Canadore and Northern College. But they provide only 1 year PG and I want to get admission in Lambton College,as they provide 2 yr PG with CO-OP.
Please help me with this.

Ajkum17

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
I am not sure whether u can apply are not because ur 12th and clg marks are bit low however u have a good ielts score. I assume that u can get a clg but not sure about the visa, better u consult someone who knows more info about this.

Jason2moh

Sep 10, 2019
Academic?
Applied by urself or agent ?
I am applying by myself.
I hold a bachelor's in Computer science graduating with 61% and a master's in Project management graduating with 68%.
I contacted the college and have confirmed that I am not required to submit Ielts as a native English speaker.

Jason2moh

Sep 10, 2019
Am I likely to have issues when applying for Visa because I have a masters degree but now applying for post graduate diploma?

RiVa

Sep 14, 2019
Can I apply with my academic profile?
Ielts 7.5 in every module. BSc Hons in Computing 59%. +2/ HSC 54%. Class X : 8.0 CGPA.
As you have scored little less in 12th and graduation but scored high in english proficiency test .It is better to consult with visa consultant.