N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Hello Zobayer,

Yes, I'm from Bangladesh. I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge. FYI, I didn't study in Lambton College but I live in Sarnia where the main college campus is.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
rosykaur said:
I am going to Van cover coz I find its hard to get PR after completion of studies in Ontario.
It's spelled 'Vancouver' :)

Re: PR, if you apply in CEC or FSW category, they are both regulated federally and hence, it won't impact on which province you studied from. But if you choose to apply in PNP category, you may be right (I'm not sure about the timelines of BC PNP).

In my case, I studied in Ontario, applied for PR through Ontario PNP program and had my PR (along with my spouse) done in 14 months. Well, that was pretty quick. Very few people had their PR done in less than a year from all over Canada.

YP

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
I got offer for quality Engg. Management at Lambton Toronto, It is two years PGDM,coop one. So is it advisable...???

srisrikanth

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2013
LANDED..........
09-08-2013
I dont know what happened to this college they started adding additional fees after complete semester payment, and they are squeezing us to pay for it. looking for legal advise. Lambton college become money suckers.

bibin1993

Mar 7, 2017
can anyone tell me in hw many days does it take to get offer letter from lambton college ? i have applied on 19th may 2017 still i dont get it please lnform me

addy1990

Star Member
May 30, 2016
They usually give it quite quickly .. i got it within a week max - my conditional offer .. i have now made payment 2 days ago.. and emailed today asking for Unconditional offer letter. lets see how fast i get it.

Sid_Chauhan

Aug 13, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
Hi
Though you have asked Rossei, I will still answer your questions:

1. A 2 year program no matter if it has 1 or 2 co-op terms would give you a 3 year PGWP. Co-op is considered as a semester. Check the duration of program on your LOA, if it says 2 years, you will get SP for 2 years which would get you a 3 years PGWP.
2. As of now changing college/university, program or program level from PG to Diploma or Diploma to PG or anything is not at all restricted and you are free to do so but there are proposed restrictions on this which could be implemented in Jan 2014, so you need to be careful.
3. Answered in 2.
4. Job depends upon skills, grade and expertise along with ability to connect. Any course cant guarantee you a job, even for co-op, college will only help you find an opportunity and not guarantee it.
5. You will have to assess yourself, if you think you cant get into a better college than Lambton and are not willing to wait for next intake, make your choice.
6. Visa chances with the diploma are less compared to PG Diploma but there are people in this forum who got visa for diploma after doing B.Tech.

Finally, in my very personal opinion, all the colleges are pretty much same with less or more reputation. Lambton college has/would be receiving $ 5 million for research:
http://blackburnnews.com/sarnia/sarnia-news/2013/09/13/5-million-for-lambton-college/

It can't be that bad!!
Hi i wanted to know about work permit i have applied in Cambrian College and in my offer letter it says Length of Program 4 Semesters with last sem as Co-Op mandatory. So i am confused that i will get 3 years Work permit or less because its 2 years course but it is straight 16 months course with no gap(vacation) and not mentioned in LOA 2 years its 4 semesters same still. So i want to make sure i get 3 years work permit.

Nov 7, 2017
Anyone who got admission in lambton college toronto can please share their experience there. How is the college? , how is the study there. Please help .

Sid_Chauhan

Aug 13, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
Anyone who got admission in lambton college toronto can please share their experience there. How is the college? , how is the study there. Please help .
Nice college. My friend is studying there i would rather recommend Centennial College (Scarborough) or Humber College in Brampton if you want all types of people. In lambton place is full of indians.