+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'Lambton College Toronto' - help

sneha_applyjan15

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Hey Guys,

Dont believe anyone and please click below and see yourself the truth about lambton on fb ;D

https://www.facebook.com/LambtonCollegeInToronto?fref=photo

gopinath21

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
sneha_applyjan15 said:
Hey Guys,

Dont believe anyone and please click below and see yourself the truth about lambton on fb ;D

https://www.facebook.com/LambtonCollegeInToronto?fref=photo
Hi! What do you mean by 'Truth' about Lambton Toronto? Can you Please elaborate?

It's a so called 'campus' in 2/3 rooms owned by Cestar College, that's all i know.

JordyJsc

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
20-09-2014
Hi,
Is the Lambton college campus in Toronto is good ??. Myself also planning Internet Programming & Database Management(CO-OP) there

Thanks in Advance

sneha_applyjan15

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
;D I meant that they have really good placement activities and prepare their students for the next level after college.

They are not like a uni where a student is on their own after completing the student. Like Lambton College on facebook and follow their feed regurlarly if your intrested in studying there please do not blindly trust rumours.

gopinath21

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
sneha_applyjan15 said:
;D I meant that they have really good placement activities and prepare their students for the next level after college.

They are not like a uni where a student is on their own after completing the student. Like Lambton College on facebook and follow their feed regurlarly if your intrested in studying there please do not blindly trust rumours.
Yeah. I contacted a person who is studying there (Toronto Campus)..he said the faculty is not good, and they do not even help with the 'co-op', forget about placements.

Whereas on the Facebook page they have painted a very rosy picture and the college looks promising.

Don't know what to trust!

varma

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i m thinking of dat , got offer just in 2 days.....

JordyJsc

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
20-09-2014
Hi,
I don't know more details about the college in Toronto;
My 2 friends studying in Sarina Campus.They said the college is good.
So I'm planning to Internet Programming & Database Management (Co-op) (Toronto) at Lambton College in 2015 January Intake.

thu218

Sep 21, 2014
Sonata95 said:
Hi gopinath21,

Have you applied student visa for Lambton's admission? I also apply student visa for this college as well. Anyone get visa when applying study from this college?

Tks, Thang
Hi Sonata, I have applied the visa for this college, but no result yet

rockrazz

Mar 18, 2015
Hello, I am also planning for the PG course in Quality Engineering Management from Lambton,Toronto. Please help me by suggesting if the course is good or not?

baig706

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
on'tgo for the structure of the building of the college and faculty and people here are so good and friendly there to do to help you in any condition and thing is that you can get easily jobs and and faculty are so friendly right here you don't find international students in large number all this friendship from India and different parts of it even I was also so much confused about the college when I was thinking about submitting my visa for the London College after coming here I was much satisfied with the college and the people here yeah maybe so many grammatical mistakes if you can understand this text it's good because I'm using Google Voice I don't have a habit of typing messages so hope you can understand it this good to see you in in Lambton college

Oct 21, 2015
guys i am thinking for lambton college for financial planning and wealth management. can anyone tell me about this college and whether doing this pg diploma course is waste of money and time

Naina20

Aug 15, 2019
Hi
I have bachelor's degree in arts but correspondence can I take admission.i want study in Canada.pls anyone help me.

Usman.anwar18

Aug 20, 2019
Hi,
I don't know about engineering. But business PG Diplomas/Graduate certificates are pretty useless in canadian Job Market.
They prefer either Bachelors or Undergrad diplomas. Or for higher posts they prefer masters degree. But no value for the 'So called' PG certificates/grad diplomas.
Even if you have a professional qualification in business from your home country..? I am a CMA and planning to take a short term certification course from Ontario colleges. Will it be acceptable in canadian market.