+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lambton college toronto campus

Ishpreet2108

Apr 23, 2020
I applied for Lambton college, Toronto campus for Occupational Health and safety managment last week through a consultant and got a rejection stating that your profile is not strong enough .
How can I increase the profile strength ?
And can i apply again ?

DANNY_RAJPUT001

Oct 23, 2019
I applied for Lambton college, Toronto campus for Occupational Health and safety managment last week through a consultant and got a rejection stating that your profile is not strong enough .
And can i apply again ?
What is your ielts score.... nd marks in 10th 12th

Feb 1, 2021
I got acceptance for May 2021 intake from lambton. But i wanted to defer my admission to sept2021 intake. As lambton does not defer admission, I asked lambton to decline my LOA and reapplied for sept intake for same course. But lambton rejected my application without giving any reason. Does anyone know why my application is rejected for sept intake (as I got LOA for may intake, my profile shuldnt be an issue) and how should i reapply for Lambton college.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
I got acceptance for May 2021 intake from lambton. But i wanted to defer my admission to sept2021 intake. As lambton does not defer admission, I asked lambton to decline my LOA and reapplied for sept intake for same course. But lambton rejected my application without giving any reason. Does anyone know why my application is rejected for sept intake (as I got LOA for may intake, my profile shuldnt be an issue) and how should i reapply for Lambton college.
No way out. You brought it down by yourself. Shouldn't had applied to such a poorly reputed college.

Last edited:

Monish Husain

Jan 16, 2020
Hello
As you are may intake 2021
Can you please share you timeline?

Monish Husain

Jan 16, 2020
And can i apply again ?
Please share your timeline?

AAANN

Jan 16, 2021
Hi guys,
Can you please tell me some good colleges to apply to in Toronto, Mississauga, and Oakville. I am looking for a business graduate program.

There is a wide range of colleges, I am just too confused.

Thanks a ton!

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Nov 24 - Applied for May intake
Nov 25 - Received LOA
Jan 22 - Lambton rejected the LOA for May intake
Jan 23 - reapplied for September intake
Feb 1 - Lambton rejected the application for September intake
They don't want you for Sept intake. You probably pissed off the admissions officers but withdrawing from May and now they don't want to deal with you any further

afrose399

Sep 16, 2016
no update after 16 Feb on my sds visa..just the biometrics have been completed...Applied for MAy 2021 visa for Lambton toronto.
Anyone with a similar issue ??