+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lambton college may 2020 intake closed on website but open when applying

Oct 9, 2018
Hi guys,
Anybody got offer letter for sep 2020 intake from lambton college?

It has been 2.5 month they haven't update anything. Any idea will be helpful.

Thanks

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi guys,
Anybody got offer letter for sep 2020 intake from lambton college?

It has been 2.5 month they haven't update anything. Any idea will be helpful.

Thanks
They may be busy with May intake right now so you will have to wait for couple of weeks.

Oct 9, 2018
They may be busy with May intake right now so you will have to wait for couple of weeks.
Waiting so much time is clear indication for rejection or it might possibility of getting offer letter? Even we send so many follow up message but no luck, they haven't responded yet

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Waiting so much time is clear indication for rejection or it might possibility of getting offer letter? Even we send so many follow up message but no luck, they haven't responded yet
I believe you should follow-up mid of next month.

Lambton fan

Feb 10, 2020
Hey guys,
Anybody got offer letter for sep 2020intake from lambton college?

How much time did this college take to respond?
I applied in graduate diploma in occupational health and safety management.

Thank you

VinnitArora123

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Hey guys,
Anybody got offer letter for sep 2020intake from lambton college?

How much time did this college take to respond?
I applied in graduate diploma in occupational health and safety management.

Thank you
i applied on 20 Nov..

I received this mail form them on 17 jan and still no reply from them
no offer letter ... its 14 feb now..
please tell me
""
Dear Direct Applicants:

Thank you for submitting the below international application to Lambton College.

Please email us the notarized copies of all documents along with backlog summary to review. Moreover, the submitted Lambton forms are outdated. Please email us the signed copies of new Notice of Disclosure form as well as SRA form for Toronto campus for further procedure.

anishjulian

Feb 14, 2020
Category........
STUDY
i applied on 20 Nov..

I received this mail form them on 17 jan and still no reply from them
no offer letter ... its 14 feb now..
please tell me
""
Dear Direct Applicants:

Thank you for submitting the below international application to Lambton College.

Please email us the notarized copies of all documents along with backlog summary to review. Moreover, the submitted Lambton forms are outdated. Please email us the signed copies of new Notice of Disclosure form as well as SRA form for Toronto campus for further procedure.
HI

Did you submit any "backlog summary" along with your application to Lambton college

VinnitArora123

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
Category........
STUDY
HI

Did you submit any "backlog summary" along with your application to Lambton college
My agent applied it, i think they hvnt attached... but now they have mailed all mentioned notarized documents to them... now how many i'll have to wait more...

anishjulian

Feb 14, 2020
Category........
STUDY
My agent applied it, i think they hvnt attached... but now they have mailed all mentioned notarized documents to them... now how many i'll have to wait more...
Even I have applied to Lambton College for Project management on 5 Feb through an agent. Still no response

VinnitArora123

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Even I have applied to Lambton College for Project management on 5 Feb through an agent. Still no response
Bro i applied on 20nov... they asked for docs on 17 jan but, my agent ignored the mail and after 1 month (today as on 17 feb)they mailed them all the notarized docs ... now waiting for their reply..