+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lambton college may 2020 intake closed on website but open when applying

swag8ti

Jul 23, 2019
I am registering for lambton college may 2020 intake. The program is closed on the website but when i was registering it was available for may 2020 in the form. Should i go ahead and apply for may intake even when it's not showing available on the website

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I am registering for lambton college may 2020 intake. The program is closed on the website but when i was registering it was available for may 2020 in the form. Should i go ahead and apply for may intake even when it's not showing available on the website
Are you checking under international students??

Jul 13, 2019
yes you should apply for May intake as it is opened in july. No need to panic as it has just opened yet and there are error in their website showing closed but it is not.

Jason2moh

Sep 10, 2019
How long does it take to receive feedback after application?
I applied for Computer Software and Database Development - May 2020. Anyone else?

shakaib87

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
anyone who got response for Lambton College May 2020 intake ? i applied for Construction Project Managment on 5th Sept 2019

Ajkum17

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
I got LOA for construction project management in lambton for jan2020.For me the processing time was 5 months because I didnt received my transcripts hence only it took that much time,if u have your educational transcripts the processing time will get reduce. Also you should meet the academic requirements for the program you are applying.

shakaib87

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
I got LOA for construction project management in lambton for jan2020.For me the processing time was 5 months because I didnt received my transcripts hence only it took that much time,if u have your educational transcripts the processing time will get reduce. Also you should meet the academic requirements for the program you are applying.
kindly share ur credentials, marks experience & ielts score

regards

Ajkum17

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
I completed BE IN CIVIL Engg and i opted construction project management as my pgdm course in lambton. In my ug i got 7.31 cgpa also 95.6%,92.4% in 10th and 12th.In ielts i got 6.5 overall and not less than 6 in each module. When i was in my 7th sem of my studies i had applied for many colleges including lambton and waited for nearly 4 to 5 months but i didnt got any rpy from them, it is because at that i didnt had my 8th sem marksheet, provisional and consolidated marksheet. So, i waited till i got my pending certificates and mailed them with the pending docs and within 1week i got the offer letter from lambton,langara,fanshawe,sheridan. Since I wanted to do cpm and it is a direct two year program i choosed lambton clg. Thats my experience.

shakaib87

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
I completed BE IN CIVIL Engg and i opted construction project management as my pgdm course in lambton. In my ug i got 7.31 cgpa also 95.6%,92.4% in 10th and 12th.In ielts i got 6.5 overall and not less than 6 in each module. When i was in my 7th sem of my studies i had applied for many colleges including lambton and waited for nearly 4 to 5 months but i didnt got any rpy from them, it is because at that i didnt had my 8th sem marksheet, provisional and consolidated marksheet. So, i waited till i got my pending certificates and mailed them with the pending docs and within 1week i got the offer letter from lambton,langara,fanshawe,sheridan. Since I wanted to do cpm and it is a direct two year program i choosed lambton clg. Thats my experience.
so u submitted transcript with converted CGPA out of 10 ?

Ajkum17

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
I think u r talking abt wes, actually not every clg will ask for wes evaluation only some clg they will ask also if u r applying through any consultants wes is not required ur actually transcript is enough

Reactions: shakaib87