+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lagos Visa office

Cutemom

Dec 23, 2018
Hi my file was reopened for reconsideration in January 20th and was moved to Lagos from Ottawa. My profile reads action required even though there is no message for additional document, right now i see replacement over due 27th Jan. I called IRCC they said it might be technical issue please can someone help me explain what the above means because I'm in a confused state as I don't know my application staus now . Thanks

slim-shady

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
Lagos VO is inactive. Please contact accra and ottawa to transfer your file from lagos to Accra or else your file will be stuck in Lagos for ages.

Send them mails steadily till they move your file from Lagos.

Cutemom

Dec 23, 2018
I got a message from CPC Ottawa stating that my file is queue waiting for processing. Why do you think Lagos VO is inactive? Any personal experience? Please put me through

slim-shady

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
Lagos VO does not process any visa application. They stopped since1997 during abacha's regime. They only have a high commission, no consulate services.

I know 2 folks who were stuck in Lagos VO for over a year before realizing they dont work and asked for transfer to Accra.

Jamesl112

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
But do you think cic don’t know that day don’t have embassy in Lagos. So I don’t think day will not send anything there for processing

R.A.S

Feb 21, 2020
Hi my file was reopened for reconsideration in January 20th and was moved to Lagos from Ottawa. My profile reads action required even though there is no message for additional document, right now i see replacement over due 27th Jan. I called IRCC they said it might be technical issue please can someone help me explain what the above means because I'm in a confused state as I don't know my application staus now . Thanks
Hi my application was transferred from Ottawa to Lagos as well. I’ve emailed the Lagos office several times over the past two months with no reply. I have also called them several times and no one ever picks up. Were you able to contact them?

I contacted IRCC and got the same reply that my application is in currently in queue for processing. But many people keep telling me Lagos visa office doesn’t process permanent residence applications.

Cutemom

Dec 23, 2018
Hi my application was transferred from Ottawa to Lagos as well. I’ve emailed the Lagos office several times over the past two months with no reply. I have also called them several times and no one ever picks up. Were you able to contact them?

I contacted IRCC and got the same reply that my application is in currently in queue for processing. But many people keep telling me Lagos visa office doesn’t process permanent residence applications.
From the GCMS note ordered, it shows that file has been dormant since it arrived Lagos. How is your application going? Any news from Lagos VO?

ogenel

May 7, 2017

In similar situation can we chat up sarimaogbu@gmail.com

ogenel

May 7, 2017
Well thankfully it isn't your primary VO, cuz PPR would have being dependent on Lagos, all you can do now is to wait for your primary VO which I believe is Ottawa to issue PPR.