+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LA consulate mailing instruction confusion!! Please help!!

xpoojax

Jan 6, 2014
Hello I am in desperate need of some suggestions regarding LA Consulate office mailing procedure. Currently I am in Canada on a visitor status and I thought about going to school and was advised by my school to apply to LA office, but their communication is absolutely a nightmare as the school started on Jan4th and no sign of my passport. When mailing the application from Canada, are we supposed to put a self addressed US Postal Service First Class Mail when you send in the application?

If so, I asked the post office and they said that they don't sell it in Canada. So I just send my application without the return envelope as there was no way I could buy one at canada post. Now I am sending another letter to them to cancel my study visa and was thinking to include a self addressed envelope but I need the suggestions on how to do it if I am currently in Canada. Please help as my visitor status expires beginning of Feb and I need my passport soon. Any suggestions on how to contact them and get the document from them would be highly appreciated. Please Help!