+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kuwait PCC from Alberta, Canada

Alan.311

Jul 22, 2019
Greetings,

Some background: I have lived in Kuwait previously for one and half years and now have to submit a good conduct certificate for my PR application.

Current situation: I presently reside in Alberta, Canada on a work permit and have no friends or anyone that could help me with the certificate in Kuwait. I understand that I can apply for a good conduct certificate from the embassy of Kuwait in Ottawa and I'm thinking of that as my last resort. My question here is has anyone used agents or lawyers in Canada to get their good conduct certificates before? How reliable are they? And how much time would it take for them to get it done? I would prefer to have someone that I can completely rely on as time is the major factor here.

Any kind of help, links or names would be appreciated.

Thank you !

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
I used their services twice since my first PR application got cancelled as incomplete hence my first Kuwait PCC expired. It'll take a maximum of 25 working days for the processing, but I only waited for 17 calendar days till it was issued. They have various offices worldwide, but I had mine in the Philippines since I currently reside in the said country.

Helpline Attestation and Documentation Service
Contact +63 955 410 6540 and look for Joy