+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kpu surrey offer letter for jan 2020

Gitansh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Sandeep
Are you sure high schools
You have to send all your documents including 10th 12th marksheets, all semester DMC's ,degree and ielts trf through email...and only your graduation transcript should be send by post...talk to your college they will provide you help regarding sending your transcript (transcript should be only send by your college without YOUR INTERFERENCE )
Are you sure that I don’t need to send high school transcripts?

Reactions: Ryannnnn

vancouver@24

Oct 2, 2018
You have to send all your documents including 10th 12th marksheets, all semester DMC's ,degree and ielts trf through email...and only your graduation transcript should be send by post...talk to your college they will provide you help regarding sending your transcript (transcript should be only send by your college without YOUR INTERFERENCE )
No we can also send the transcripts after collecting from university in sealed envelope, me and my friends did it like this and they accepted it

vancouver@24

Oct 2, 2018
I also did the same...but you should be smart in bluffing KPU that it was send by the university
no need to be smart....I took a big envelope in that I put all my documents like LOR, LOA, and photocopies of Ielts and passport and couriered it to them and they still accepted it....

vancouver@24

Oct 2, 2018
Bad news for everyone waiting for OL for GBM course. The seats for the said course is full now, and all students are being put on waiting list. They are offering green business management to them instead for Jan intake.