+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kpu surrey offer letter for jan 2020

Gitansh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
i have received my student id today. Do i need to send 10th ,12th and graduation marksheet on email or just directly from institution?
and what about ielts score(by email only)
please help as soon as possible

Sandeep 1708

Sep 9, 2019
i have received my student id today. Do i need to send 10th ,12th and graduation marksheet on email or just directly from institution?
and what about ielts score(by email only)
please help as soon as possible
You have to send all your documents including 10th 12th marksheets, all semester DMC's ,degree and ielts trf through email...and only your graduation transcript should be send by post...talk to your college they will provide you help regarding sending your transcript (transcript should be only send by your college without YOUR INTERFERENCE )

Mnn Sandhu3390

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
You have to send all your documents including 10th 12th marksheets, all semester DMC's ,degree and ielts trf through email...and only your graduation transcript should be send by post...talk to your college they will provide you help regarding sending your transcript (transcript should be only send by your college without YOUR INTERFERENCE )
sandeep have you applied for May ?!!

Gitansh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
okay thank you.

Gitansh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
i am graduated in 2019. i havent received degree yet
provisinal certificate is sufficient?