+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kpu surrey offer letter for jan 2020

Saloni Talwar

Aug 31, 2019
India
Me and my friend have applied for the same and status got changed to complete, pending decision on 12th October...waiting for offer letter now...any idea hi
It takes abt 12-20 days after pending decision to receive a result so if till nw the seats r available u wld get an ol bdw when did u apply

vancouver@24

Oct 2, 2018
It takes abt 12-20 days after pending decision to receive a result so if till nw the seats r available u wld get an ol bdw when did u apply
Applied it on 23rd August, status got changed to completed on 12th October morning... though documents were delivered on 23rd September..LOR LOA all updated

Saloni Talwar

Aug 31, 2019
India
Applied it on 23rd August, status got changed to completed on 12th October morning... though documents were delivered on 23rd September..LOR LOA all updated
Okok yeah jst wait till d end of October to receive a final decision bcz its been a diff tymline fr everyone some got it widin 10 days some less nd some more so u hve to wait anyway

vancouver@24

Oct 2, 2018
Okok yeah jst wait till d end of October to receive a final decision bcz its been a diff tymline fr everyone some got it widin 10 days some less nd some more so u hve to wait anyway
Yeah, do they change the status even if they reject it? So that a student should stop waiting for it? What I assume is that they had enough seats for this course thats why they extended the deadline from 1st august to 1st October and it is still open for domestic students

vancouver@24

Oct 2, 2018
Yeah, do they change the status even if they reject it? So that a student should stop waiting for it? What I assume is that they had enough seats for this course thats why they extended the deadline from 1st august to 1st October and it is still open for domestic students
Also how much is the fee mentioned in your letter for 1 year for SDS stream?

Saloni Talwar

Aug 31, 2019
India
They notify for all decisions dw stay positive
It ws abt 13700 cad

Saloni Talwar

Aug 31, 2019
India
Its confusing, one of my known got 17990$ estimate given by KPU for same course for a year...its strange, same course but different budgets
See dis course requires minimum 36 credits hence That makes 9 credits per sem hence d fee is 13700 ur frnd may have choosen more dn required credits actually 12 credits that is y he payed according to d credits wach credit addition has abt 600 dollars added so

Saloni Talwar

Aug 31, 2019
India
Have you got this 13700 in writing from KPU or just your calculation? I guess they do mention it on LOA or OL
They give u a ug budget its not mentioned on ol on ol jst 2500 dollars fr confirmation deposit are mentoned on d basis of ug budget given u hve to submit the fee on basis of how much credits u take up